A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

[GM7]Sprite Poll! Sonic Core

ZFG

Ok, so I'm having a little problem with the Timer.

//Draw Time
draw_sprite(numbers,floor(Time/3600),view_xview[0]+56,view_yview[0]+38);
draw_sprite(numbers,floor((Time-floor(Time/3600)*3600)/600),view_xview[0]+72,view_yview[0]+38);
draw_sprite(numbers,floor(Time/60),view_xview[0]+80,view_yview[0]+38);[/CODE]

This is the code I have in the draw event, this should make the Timer work. But it won't, not at all. How can I make the Timer work?

EDIT: Ofcourse I have set the global.Time in the first room. This is the global: global.Time=0; and in the Create event of objControl: global.Time =T ime;

Looking very good, I must say I do like the look of Angel Isle, but the background mountain clashes with the foreground tiles. Also add some plants or some type of decoration in the zone, as it looks a bit bland. Although you might of left it out just for level design purposes.

Anyway it looks very good so far.

Btw: If you want something instead of a timer, then you could do something like in Sonic Chaos and have a speed meter. (Like a timer) but at the end of the act instead of showing how long it took, it would show you the time in a form of speed (k/ph) Just a idea.

-Amesuki

Thanks alot Amesuki. Ok, I need some opinions here:

I have a set reshaded Sonic 2 sprites in my computer. The standing pose is the one in my avatar. Is it good enough to use?

I have only one complaint with the sprite and that is the fact that he looks kind of pastel.

I agree. It gives it a sort of Chaotix look about it. Although I dont think it needs to be darker, otherwise his arms/skin would be black. It needs brightening up and a tad more satuation to it. (My opinion that is)

-Amesuki

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

what happened to this thread? Ask, me questions! I want them you know.

Anyway: WIP sprite update:

21mrouf.png

This is the new sprite wich is under developement. I just want Comment(s) on how it looks and what can be improved.

• 2 weeks later...