A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

1/27/09 Sonic Worlds Release - LATEST (experimental) BUILD

Rael0505

You need build R243 or higher so that the sound events actually work.

Hmm... I have to seek some way to upgrade it. (Using Ilegal Copy)

Or, go to the event editor, delete the actions of the Sound object in the "Music" group.

Worked, thanks ^^

Ah, one more thing!

Where can I find some kind of tutorial or explanation about Sonic World (not MMF2).

I mean, I never used MMF, but I'm a novice C++ programmer, so no problem with it.

But Sonic Worlds Engine has a lot of things, and I wanted a easy way to understand everything XD

Where can I find some kind of tutorial or explanation about Sonic World (not MMF2).

Really it's the Documentation group in the event editor, but of course, it's empty since Sonic Worlds is incomplete so no body ever bothered to fill that section out. i-i

Really it's the Documentation group in the event editor, but of course, it's empty since Sonic Worlds is incomplete so no body ever bothered to fill that section out. i-i

O.o

I don't think that Sonic Worlds will be ready one day, you can always find space for improvement... so...

MG4M3R, if you're able to some C programming, your best bet is using Game Maker, and any of the engines there are available for it.

Thanks for the tip.

The latest version for it is the Pro 7?

ZFG: LOL, I'd recognize that sprite in your avatar anywhere. :D

Anyway, I'd like to let everyone here know that FileFront has stated on their website that it's closing its doors starting yesterday. This means that my collection of Worlds builds will eventually go bye-bye. Luckily, I was able to salvage my latest upload of Worlds before any of that occurred. I'm planning to move my latest upgrade to the engine over to Mediafire.

So, just a friendly reminder that if anyone else has some important files safely stashed away in FileFront, I recommend that you download them as soon as possible, if you can, before they disappear.

hey if anyone is intrested i'm nearly done doing a few fixes in the engine such as using variables instead of counters/timers, deactivating events when not needed etc.. i've also fixed the door thing so it doesn't keep moving when in rang and also just shortened the range of the magnetic shield. Also added blue emeralds combo and flicky stuff and just need to put in azu's special stage and ring fix to try and keep it up to date

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I get an error when I open it and I select Start or Continue, it says "Multimedia fusion editor runtime error... blabla" :S.
yeah, me too. Edit: I was originally running on an early version of MMF2 Developer, but I just updated to Version 248, and it works fine after that point.

• 4 months later...