A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Merry Christmas, everyone.

Spike

Psh. Bed. I've stayed up all night for at least the past decade.

This year, we're exchanging gifts before bed, which is weird, because I have no reason to stay up besides tradition. Oh well. I'll be on AIM tonight, watching Christmas movies, playing Persona 4, and probably playing with whatever toys I'm gonna get in a few minutes.

EDIT: Fuck yea, new headphones that weren't $20 at Target, Left 4 Dead, some other Wii games, and money. I was kinda hoping for a PSTriple, but I was planning on making that my next big purchase anyways.

Well, we usually do this gift-giving thing for New Year's Eve, since orthodox X-mas is on the 7th of January.

But anyway, Merry X-mas to all, and to all a good New Year!

Interestingly enough, after my whining and moaning in Jamie's topic because of the lack of snow, it started snowing this morning.

Tenchu Z, Shirts, Socks, Money, An umbrella, a sharp looking fan (the wood and cloth kind, not the electric kind), a bunch of towels, some new pants, a dvd of something, and more money.

And I told myself about two months ago that the 360 was an early Christmas present to myself along with the 10 games I've bought for it.

Christmas of Merriment to you all! I wish I'd have gotten money, but hey, I'm a firm believer of "YGWYGAYDTAF" (You Get What You Get And You Don't Throw A Fit). 2 3G iPod Nano cases, a model kit of a Chrysler 300, Brain Age 2, and a Hot Chocolate mug that has an appearance of a bowl with a handle (implying it's vast size) were all I really got this Christmas.

Sonic Unleashed, Guitar Hero Aerosmith Like 200$, A Puppy :D, Like a hell load of Milky Ways (NO IM NOT FAT THOSE ARE MY DRUGS THO) Sonic Gems Collection, Sweater , Art Kit (I DRAW), Compass/Watch/KeyChain, WOTLK (Wrath of the Litch King)

I had a good one and the puppys name is Onyx :P

Hope everyone had a good one and if you didn't Imma come to your house.

I ended up getting a scanner (Thank god), and some 360 games. Got COD: World at War, Silent Hill Homecoming, Samurai Warriors 2, Mirror's Edge, and Blacksite: Area 51.

Oh, and I happened to get Sonic Chronicles for the DS from someone. I didn't plan on getting it because it looked dumb, but I ended up trying it and loving it. It kicks ass.

got a swank 500 gig portable hard drive, a box set of the first 4 dark tower books, the dark knight blu ray, lots of clothes, and the room mates pitched in to get me a kickass set of logitech omni directional speakers because they were sick of my old generico computer speakers :D.

I've already started loading up the portable HD with anime and shows to watch on the big screen, gotta love the internets.

Now I have a machinegun

ho ho ho

but srsly, I can't tell if I'll get anything because gifts are given Jan 6th here. Spain is different. Probably nothing seeing as I got gifted a new sexy monitor that doubles as HDTV earlier this month, which is fucking awesome.

Still, nothing stops me from crossing my fingers for Rockband.