A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic and the Black Knight. Yeah.

I think it's pretty disgusting the way they're always saying "we're learning from past mistakes" and making comparisons from the work in progress to the genesis games. That guy in the Sonic Unleashed E3 conference blurted it out and it didn't even make sense. They're getting really desperate.

I'm getting close to giving up on Sonic. Excluding the small few I haven't played, I haven't enjoyed a single game since Heroes (yes, I like Heroes more than any other Sonic game released after). The only bit of hope I have is with bioware.

Fuck you, sega. Fuck you.

I'm glad SEGA brought much needed swordplay to the series. I commend them for trying to keep Sonic "hip" and "relevant."

You broke my sarcasmometer.

"I've yet to see an emphasis on speed in this game."

Dude, are we both reading the same things?

Sonic and the Black Knight promises to offer a fast-paced adventure that gamers of all ages will enjoy.

Also, if you're going to keep bringing up speed in comments like "...mandatory way for sonic to shorten the time spent traveling," how can you even argue the above point? Can't have it both ways.

fast-paced doesn't mean an emphasis on speed. When I say emphasis on speed, I mean blazing through levels in the way that most of us seem to hate.

Also, I said shorten the time spent traveling on foot. As in, you've been to a particular place before, and to stop you from having to run all the way over there again, you can use the harpoon rope thing.

Stopping to care in 3... 2... 1... Done. I'm done caring about this whole 'Sonic is being raped by Sega' thing. Seriously, things have been going downhill, so I'll just play the old games over and over and over. Sega is one of those companies that don't listen to the consumers, it hasn't changed 'till now, why should it change any time soon? Oh, well, I'll wait for Nexus and Frenzy Adventure to be done and play that instead. =/

Well, I have to say there is at least one thing they are doing right with this...

They have Sonic's game being the one they are doing, and they managed to add in extra characters supposedly without fucking that up by making them completely optional additions to what is already there rather than some necessary item with its own story. In other words, they are just features rather than episodes, and thats a good thing.

Sega is one of those companies that don't listen to the consumers, it hasn't changed 'till now, why should it change any time soon?

No? Does shadow the hedgehog mean something to you?

I can't remember a knuckles spin off game.

Sega does hear, hear where money is.

Owned XD, but i am sure shth was made because fans asked for him. Change knuckles by big or amy, is there a big game? XD

I remember there was a poll for a new game from the Sega website and thousands of people took it. Sad thing is, all the things chosen lead up to the shadow game. I picked to make a Tails game.

I remember there was a poll for a new game from the Sega website and thousands of people took it. Sad thing is, all the things chosen lead up to the shadow game. I picked to make a Tails game.

I picked Knuckles. : (