A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic and the Black Knight. Yeah.

Everyone who didn't pick Robotnik failed HARD.

Metal would also be accepted.

I can remember a robotnik fangame. It was cool. Think about a game with toons of eggmovile pieces, and having to destroy every sonic creature we saw in a topic in the art forum. And of course, the werehog is the final boss =D

Edit: I couldn't resist:

Robotnik Adventure

robotyd4.jpg

Best intro ever.

Guest Shadix

apparently Jun Senoue is making la musica as well.

I'm confused though. The concept of this game is err, strange. Is it on rails in the sense of SATSR? Does it use motion-plus? Is it trying to be a cheap version of Fable? I can't tell.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

What amazes me how people are saying "OMG this game looks badass!" when its just Sonic and the Secret Rings with a sword... and we all know how that game turned out. I always shake my head at gullible people like them.

<---- or do that.

What amazes me how people are saying "OMG this game looks badass!" when its just Sonic and the Secret Rings with a sword... and we all know how that game turned out. I always shake my head at gullible people like them.

<---- or do that.

This ^

I still can't honestly see why Sonic carrying a SWORD is a good idea in the first place. I mean how the fuck does that make him badass? He's a god damn buzz saw himself, there was no need to give him a sword.

You know guys, I've been thinking about it (for about 30 seconds)...

I'd rather see Sonic with a sword and have that integrated in combat than see Sonic become a Werewolf/hog/rubberband. Infact, the TGS trailer looked kinda rad save for the horrible song.

That's right, I think this is going to be better than Unleashed. Fuck your mum.