A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

3rd season of SatAM?

Cstyler

I take it none of your read his post and realised only the TOP PICTURE IS FOR SATAM, the other stuff with dogs and aliens is from 2006, his personal animation work.

itt idiots who can't read

The other artwork is a bit furtastic though =(

Apparently Mobius was suppose to be a future Earth, that Robotnik and Snivley returned to Planet-of-the-Apes style...only with hedgehogs instead.

Anyway, like Spike said, it's just been too long. The culture has changed since the early 90s, and it wouldn't have the same "feel" anymore.

I take it none of your read his post and realised only the TOP PICTURE IS FOR SATAM, the other stuff with dogs and aliens is from 2006, his personal animation work.

itt idiots who can't read

The other artwork is a bit furtastic though =(

I read "something something something SatAM season 3, here's my fursona". That's all I need to read.

I've lived with this kind of person before. I know how this will end.

I once tried to start a grass roots political movement to put furries in internment camps though-out the sandlands of New Mexico where they would slowly but surely be poisoned in gas chambers.

Unfortunately, I just got every Diebold voting machine to throw out all their votes. That sucks ass.

banking on what exactly? The prospect of being able to watch a show aimed at 5 year olds that was originally produced in the 90s, only now being redone with a 21st century sleezey-fashion? By some random furry no less...

No... I just don't expect anything will come of this.

I do really thing he does deserve to be named professional. Earning money for doing some job doesnt convert you in a professional. How you do things does, even if it is furry stuff.

Professional furry?

Also lol no.

@Sockman: I hadn't watched it since I was a kid. I went on stage6 (when it was still up) and decided that watching the entire series again was a good idea. Thought it was pretty dumb, so I went back to downloading Rocko's Modern Life instead.