A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Radical

marco

iconsy5.gifGame: Sonic Radical

iconsy5.gifGenre: Adventure

iconsy5.gifMade in: Multimedia Fusion 2

iconsy5.gifEngine: 360 Custom made by me

iconsy5.gifProgress:

Programation: 90%

Graphics: 25%

Sounds: 1%

Stages: 5%

Story: 0%

iconsy5.gifPhotos:

imgsrabetanew4screenspa8.png

iconsy5.gifVideos:

Comming Soon.

iconsy5.gifMusics:

Comming Soon.

iconsy5.gifDownloads:

July/08 - Sonic Radical - Stage Test - Beta

July/08 - Sonic Radical - Wave Ocean - Beta

August/08 - Sonic Radical - Wave Ocean & Stage Test - SAGE 08 Demo

??/09 - Sonic Radical - Full Version

iconsy5.gifYou want Help?

Please add me in msn: [email protected]

Those are some gorgeous clouds, I'd love to set the original picture as my desktop background (if you have it)

Like Damizean said, the only real problem is the perspective - it looks like it's being viewed from below, instead of seen at a horizon.

I'd love to see more!

Yo, nice shots man. I'm digging those clouds, gives the level an cool midnight kinda look. Just noticed that there are 2 different HUDs. If you're testing out which seems to fit better, I like the first one, seems more natural to the game. But try consolidating the info, too many lines are there.

Anyone who builds their own engine is wicked in my book, Can't wait to see a video or a beta, which ever comes first. Good work so far.

looking good, just a couple of nitpicks on my part:

- the sonic sprite has an inconsistent size on some thing, and is a bit blurred where you have shrunk him

- the custom swing/spike thing you have looks a bit weird; the shading is off, the outline makes it look flat, the back support needs to be shorter than the front one from that perspective - look at the one where sonic is sliding through to see what i mean

- the background needs ground; otherwise it looks like the entire level is floating in the clouds, kinda wired for a beach level. try having the ocean fade into the background maybe with a few islands - look at the Sadv1 1st beach level, or even green hill to see what i mean. you could try some parallax with that too

- the diagonal tree looks odd, for a start no tree would grow like that (phototropism and stuff) and it doesn't fully connect with the ground; either have is bending up or just keep them on flat surfaces

- i'd make the scale for swinging more contrasting maybe - green, yellow, orange, red, darker red.

looks promising, keep it up!

Singerland: Yes, are really, new engine and the 360º is 100% custom, and have a lot of bugs, xD

Aylingling: I'm not using the Metarus's engine, I did a 360º edit coping a part of the stage used in Metarus's Engine, some graphics and adapted some events, but the engine was made by me and CiroD.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im and CiroD are solving, all bugs in 360º and need of spriters to finish DEMO from SAGE 08, please, you are interresing? please send e-mail to me in: [email protected]

HEY!! Wait a minute!...

Those screenshots... Looks so familiar...

Check it out, guys:

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/9688/011jm6.png

http://forum.sonic-world.ru/index.php?showtopic=10535&st=0&start=0

This is not your engine, marco. I guess.

This engine was created by Metarus!

Where you took it? 0_0'

p.s. Aren't you Blazefire? o_0

i have to say the post after mine sent the alarms buzzing in my head, but i didn't want to fan flames, but shit's hit fans now, so:

new engine and the 360º is 100% custom
ok
I'm not using the Metarus's engine
fair enough
I did a 360º edit coping a part of the stage used in Metarus's Engine, some graphics and adapted some events
woah woah woah, isn't 'copying', infact, 'using' his engine. ok, miscrediting aside you've probably done most of the work, right?
but the engine was made by me and CiroD
erm, who is CiroD...please dear lord don't say brother or cousin (or alt. waiting to jump in at an opportune moment: http://sonicunited.org/hsfqmtif/forum/member.php?u=1728)
HEY!! Wait a minute!...

Those screenshots... Looks so familiar...

Check it out, guys:

oh ok, they look exactly the same, what have you done apart from swap out a few graphics? even the diagonal tree is still there >_<

sorry if this seems a bit harsh, but it just seems, well, that this is going through the motions...

PLEASE READ AGAIN: Aylingling: I'm not using the Metarus's engine, I did a 360º edit coping a part of the stage used in Metarus's Engine, some graphics and adapted some events, but the engine was made by me and CiroD.

Im not are Blazefire, My name is Marco, from Brazil, he send this engine to me, and im adapted them in my Custom 360,. my engine not are this, are different... :tsleep:

PS:It is not so difficult to make one 360, is enough to study the tutorials of the Damezian :ssmile: Thanks again, Damezian....

CiroD are my friend (he are making cool game called Sonic Rescue) and help me in game work...

Why do you sip tea with the enemy, Aylingling? (don't post and respond to this...just think about it)

If there is a problem with the engine, we'll let Metarus, the supposed victim of theft, post and validate that marco's last post is correct. Somebody get Metarus in here as soon as possible. In the meantime, I will investigate the multiple accounts from Brazil with the name "marco:"

http://sonicunited.org/hsfqmtif/forum/member.php?u=1812

http://sonicunited.org/hsfqmtif/forum/member.php?u=1361

http://sonicunited.org/hsfqmtif/forum/member.php?u=1587

marco, if these accounts are all yours, you are up for a ban. Multiple accounts are a ban-worthy offense.

Until then, carry on with discussion of this fangame.

Aylingling: I'm not using the Metarus's engine, I did a 360º edit coping a part of the stage used in Metarus's Engine, some graphics and adapted some events, but the engine was made by me and CiroD.

lie. You said that you want to help me with engine. thief

i have your (really your?) engine, but not thief him.