A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Brawl Tourney #2: Underway, FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

shadowgoten

Since Ila's ponying up the prize under normal circumstances, I'll get him the equivalent prize if he wins.

Oh, but not Drone Tactics since I have no idea what that is and less of an idea than that of how to ensure he gets it.

BTW: I've pretty much decided that I'm not going to get a good connection anywhere short of out of the South, so I'm just going to take my chances with the lag.

BTW if I win I expect you guys to get me a copy of Drone Tactics. I can't find it anywhere. :P

If by "anywhere" you mean a store, then I'll let you slide...but if you really mean anywhere, then you may want to have a look: http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=drone+tactics&category0=

There's quite a few =P. So, DW, there you go! You can get him Drone Tactics now.

we're in round 2, waiting on mofos in teh first segment to get their shit down first. I'll go early against you if you want.

Oh ^^; thats right. Well should I contact you, or vise versa when the time comes?