A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Brawl Tourney #2: Underway, FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

shadowgoten

FYI I dodged DW's dragoon. It's not that hard. I actually won most of the time. It's w/e.

Crippling lag doesn't have legitimacy when it comes to an argument Streak. I can't piss straight online and you know it. Normally I wouldn't consider hitting with pk thunder to every be something difficult, but while I was playing you online last night, just trying to point it in any given direction was a huge battle.

Finally got to try Brawl today. I was really bothered by the horrible reaction times. It felt like every move was a falcon punch. I had just finished kicking butt with Marth in Melee, and when my friends and I started playing Brawl, I couldn't even use him. Not being able to jump right when I need to is just annoying. Almost unplayable then, and even if I were to get used to it, I don't think I'd ever like it. Was anyone else bothered by this?

Nice otherwise, I wasn't expecting such a graphical improvement between this and Melee. Melee's Final Destination is ugly in comparison to Brawl's. The only other character I played as was Ike. He is a powerhouse, but again, reaction times. To land any hit, I had to plan it out 5 seconds beforehand. I'd rather play as Melee's Bowser. He's slow like Ike, but at least he attacks when I want him to.

Anyway, I will be getting this really soon. I'll sign up for a match when I get it and configure internet on my wii.