A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Free models! [Request Thread]

SefirothDB

Okay making progress on this thread

TRD.gif

TRD said it's good to go. I feel I could've done a bit better but oh well, maybe I'm just being overly picky. Requester was satisfied and that's what really matters - another one bites the dust.

It's tiem to do what has to be done by me and get DW a pony unicorn.

I have a request.

Do me. I looking like Sonic with Shadow's eyes and a shorter version of Goku's Super Sayian 3 hair. My skin is green, my shoes are gray & white. I have jeans on. That's about it.

oksrslywat.jpg

DO ME, I look like petey piranha with tits and a flock of seagulls haircut.

The haircut seals it.

I can't draw to save my life.

aisplasheducationvg9.png

I just traced this from Shadow.

This what I meant. The quills or "spikes" are just a tad longer. The rest of my body is just like sonic's. Only difference is I have pants and a pair of black shoes. The bottom of the shoes are white.

I can't draw to save my life.

[qimg]http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/1513/aisplasheducationvg9.png[/qimg]

I just traced this from Shadow.

This what I meant. The quills or "spikes" are just a tad longer. The rest of my body is just like sonic's. Only difference is I have pants and a pair of black shoes. The bottom of the shoes are white.

Thats the most fucking stupid request I've seen on SFGHQ in years. And I requested a unicorn!

Repped. I can safely say that my Fancharacter is the most badass looking sunnavabitch evar.

Because it isn't a fox, a hedgehog, or an echidna, unlike most of you bastards fancharacters. I hate fancharacters with a passion, but it's nice to see one that is a new animal.

lol, alright guys, chill. This is a request thread, not a "Judge-a-fancharacter" contest.

I hate fancharacters with a passion, but it's nice to see one that is a new animal.

And wolves are badasses, so it works out great. =D