A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Free models! [Request Thread]

SefirothDB

Guest Shadix

Well, inherently nothing would be wrong if most of them weren't unoriginal recolors?

Green Shadow? sheesh.

I wouldn't be able to stay motivated long enough to read the request.

Guest Shadix

But how much effort did you really put into it and do you really think that you have worked hard enough on it to constitute the 4-5hours it'll take to model it?

That's right, I thought not.

Don't laugh at my drawings plox. ;)

Oh! Also don't laugh at my fan character. xD

srsly.

He's a shrew...

EmmiePeterson.jpg

Just a look from behind... (Not to scale.)

BackofHead.jpg

-Fur Color is Powder Blue.

-There's a streak of dark gray/black on his right "Quill".

-Scarf is black and white striped. :)

-Two black lines under his eyes, such as this.

Aside from that, let your imagination run wild. ^_^

If you feel like telling me to go f*** myself, that's widely ceptable' too. :)

Azu, i'll contact you via AIM for the request when the time to do it arrives and we'll arrange something. If drawing is an impediment for originality we could always have where I go making it and changing as you describe and shit, you know? Surely you don't need to draw to say whether it's good or bad and how to fix :>

Also I did understand your request it's just I find the in-character talk extremely creepy for some reason and decided to poke fun :P (I'm still not sure this isn't some sort of joke you people are pulling on me >_>)

Also even moar requests to add to the list. Salubrious rejects! I better get my ass off to finishing DW's thing. Will post pic or contact him when I have anything showable.