A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Free models! [Request Thread]

SefirothDB

Bomberman Online is back?! :D?

Yep(a private server of the japanese version was created back in 2005 IIRC(The Korean one is still there, but noone can regist))

Also I did understand your request it's just I find the in-character talk extremely creepy for some reason and decided to poke fun :P (I'm still not sure this isn't some sort of joke you people are pulling on me >_>)

So... you're not going to do it? And i'm not joking about that request.

Or what you said wasn't to me?

Guest Shadix
Yep(a private server of the japanese version was created back in 2005 IIRC(The Korean one is still there, but noone can regist))

So... you're not going to do it? And i'm not joking about that request.

Or what you said wasn't to me?

Hasn't this been Broomop's project since he got bored with PSU?

I heard they are also crafting a PC client for computer play.

PONY.jpg

Mandatory progress image

I'll be adding a mane later, intend to do something particular with the mesh for that but unsure if capable. Rest of the body should be easy though. 1500 so far, good chances of not surpassing 3000, but not making any promises because I love me some round surfaces.

and so the bugging begins. Just be patient, eh?

I guess you understood it wrong. I wanted to know because there's a list and that isn't in it. I just want to know if he's going to do it or not. Oh, and I can wait as much as it's needed, too.

Hey sef, do you have a problem modeling Humans?

I think you'll be the one having troubles when you see how shitty is the result XD

I've never modelled a human like body, but I have all the right references and templates to make one down to every internal organ. I believe Streak is going to change his request to something along these lines so you're free to ask away.

Just don't be too harsh if the result equals to a 5-year-old's drawings :3

Okay, I've updated the opening post with all the stuff so far (goddamn fancharacter barrage lolz) and as of this post:

- I'm not taking anymore requests from now on, simply because I'm starting to be afraid I'll get overloaded and fail to complete existing petitions. If I can get these finished I'll probably do some more. People who post requests from now on won't get a model ever, just to show how fundamental is reading.

- Also I'll be changing priorities at will. Might want to tackle on a particular model first or get the easiest ones out of the way. So I can keep this enjoyable.

- One last thing which should be obvious but I've decided to point out: SFGHQ regulars only. This is something I'm doing for the community.

Okay, I've updated the opening post with all the stuff so far (goddamn fancharacter barrage lolz) and as of this post:

- I'm not taking anymore requests from now on, simply because I'm starting to be afraid I'll get overloaded and fail to complete existing petitions. If I can get these finished I'll probably do some more. People who post requests from now on won't get a model ever, just to show how fundamental is reading.

- Also I'll be changing priorities at will. Might want to tackle on a particular model first or get the easiest ones out of the way. So I can keep this enjoyable.

- One last thing which should be obvious but I've decided to point out: SFGHQ regulars only. This is something I'm doing for the community.

Well, wouldn't it be wiser to at least post the models as file attachments (compressed as zips preferably) so that non-members won't steal the models that we requested. Because that way we'll be the only ones that gets the models due to the fact that only registered members can download attachments.