A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Batman: Gotham Knight

duckythemutant

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

batman_child_of.jpg

Earlier attempt at a Japanese style Batman. Awesome book, regardless of whether or not you dig manga. Batman at his finest. Batman is my favorite superhero (followed by Masked Rider). I'm defiantly getting this movie when it comes out.

No longer available due to copyright claims, any other source for this? :0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuSwj5ok24k

And Batman IS a superhero, by using his freakishly large amount of money and putting it towards state-of-the-art technology to stop crime.

Wayne IS the 8th richest fictional character of all time, ya know.

http://www.forbes.com/2007/12/11/richest-fictional-characters-oped-books-fict1507-cx_mn_de_1211fictional15_land.html

::lawls as Batman is in the first image at the top of the page::

A superhero (also known as a super hero) is a fictional character "of unprecedented physical prowess dedicated to acts of derring-do in the public interest."

So basically a majority of the characters out there are superheroes, or at least the ones that try to save something or other...that's a little too inclusive, don't you think? Is Bubsy a superhero? I'm not letting that fuck be a superhero.

Sorry Ducky, but boomerangs and grappling hooks are NOT state of the art. If Batman had what it takes to be a superhero, so does the vast majority of special forces in militaries throughout the world. He doesn't even conquer most of his enemies with his inane amounts of money. He wins most of his fights using his super... er wait, I mean above average strength and very proficient martial arts skills. Not so proficient as to be able to shoot energy beams out his ass either...

When people think super, they think above what humanity is capable of. Batman is cool for the very reason that he ISN'T a superhero. He is just a well-balanced human being who conquers enemies who ARE super villains with the use of his brain more than anything else. He conquers truly poor odds where other superheroes are just more powerful than their villains.