A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Show us your lack of tans.

Rael0505

Hahah nahhh Otley Run was ages ago, I have no idea where the tash came from. It was over at Headingley Taps Karaoke... I think it was lesbian night.

I've not yet done an Otley Run, I generally have about 5 pints then decide I hate everyone and go home.

I was on Jagermeister and Lemon that night though, so all was pretty good.

• 2 weeks later...
Hahah nahhh Otley Run was ages ago, I have no idea where the tash came from. It was over at Headingley Taps Karaoke... I think it was lesbian night.

I've not yet done an Otley Run, I generally have about 5 pints then decide I hate everyone and go home.

I was on Jagermeister and Lemon that night though, so all was pretty good.

Lesbian night - Tash? Actually. Yeah.

Also, the Otley run has been pointless since they closed down Creation anyway. Somehow ending the run in FabCafe just isn't the same.

Also, Jager and Lemon? Heathen.

Its to be drunk, raw, ideally THROUGH THE EYE.

:aparty:

• 2 weeks later...

There was a party last night. The theme was Pirates vs. Ninjas. That was the worst theme for a party ever. Therefore, I organized an un-billed, dark horse contender to win the night. A group that stood for unity, pancakes, and being complete dicks to everybody.

Lady and Gentlemen, meet the Lumberjacks:

7427_663196576753_17221407_38699550_3207530_n.jpg

After this picture was taken, ten more 'jacks joined the Order of the Axe. For a "pirates VERSUS ninjas" party, there sure wasn't any conflict before we showed up. I don't have a voice today after all the chants I started. We made that party 100000x better than it should have been and this picture makes me so happy.

200420092.jpg

My eyes are so damn pretty that you do not deserve seeing them.

Well...

This camera sucks, my hair sucks and I feel ugly ._.

21092009002z.jpg

I'm bettah than yoo!!!

21092009s.jpg

Me and my gf. I :3 this photo.

050420080112.jpg

And this is one morning's breakfast. I was about to explode (think that this kind of breakfast is uncommon in spain)

191220084622.jpg

And now that I am in the mood of posting photos, this is my little recetly brought to the world "Rukia".

She :3 you.

230520090052.jpg

My three kitties there :3

130620092.jpg

Sexy pose for :3 you.

260720092.jpg

How the heck can she sleep like that? O_o

240520090022.jpg