A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Show us your lack of tans.

Rael0505

dude You should get a super mega robot laser eye and use it to fight the pirate-zombie-robots from hell. And then become a hero. And then enslave the earth and then and then and then.....

(this is why I shouldn't be allowed on the internet until I've had some caffine...)

I wear glasses...I cant really tell depth without them...but then again I cant see anything more then 5 feet away w/out them. :P

Anything you see on that side of the room is my brother's (we sleep in the same room and my stuff is to my left), and he is indeed a car nut, though he's old enough to drive, and neither of us have gotten past our L-plates yet. I'm not really interested in cars, myself.

And yes, that is a Viewtiful Joe poster on the wall as well.

If you got the Facebooks, you can watch this video:

Brad's College Job

I ref just about every sport to pay the bills while getting my education. It was an honor to run the state flag football tournament and then the high school football semifinals at my age. I'm the tall dude in the zebra shirt behind the quarterbacks.