A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

SSBB Blog: Update Discussion

hoax? Erm, no. "Tee hee I tricked you <3" It's a list of her work. If she was gonna lie, she'd list more noteable roles.

You never had to be a person to register a website named after them and post personal information (real or otherwise) on it. Obviously extremely unlikely. Also, if you lied too big, you'd be found out too soon.

But, seriously, I don't see why Krystal's unlikely to be an assist trophy. Considering the kind of people they have already.

I know what you mean. I've been getting really good with both Ness and Ice Climbers in spite of my tourneytard friends giving me nasty glares. I one a match as Mewtwo once. Just once. I haven't seen the victory screen since.

I remember when I wanted to unlock everything in Assult, but there were no Bots in multiplayer, so in between playing with my friends (which is pretty damn fun) I'd kill slippy over and over until I got the Wolfen. Slippy made the same "oh gahd u got meh. whaaaaaaaaaaaa~" cry.

I'd do that in Brawl, and feel no remorse.

I'd like for the original Star Fox voice actors to return for Brawl.

BEBEBEDEEP BOO BEEBOOBEE!

GABOODEEMOW!

No as-of-yet-mentioned final destination getting you down? No worries, now you can simply CREATE your own flat, unmoving, dull-as-bricks-because-now-it's-actually-made-of-them level. Hard to tell how much depth this option will have, but there look to be plenty of gimmicks to place about.

I wonder what'd happen if you created a completely closed off level.

Also an interesting submission system where Nintendo take the best of the submitted levels and puts them on everyone's Wii for a day. Or something.

No, Aylingling. You're supposed to spaz out like in all of the other updates.

Oh well. What updates did I spaz out on? Level select and Sonic. Anyway, this is what I call, "Filler for pushing the game back 2 months." I'll wait for another update. Like, Sonic-related.

Soryy or the double post, but

http://mntorankusu.googlepages.com/brawlstageeditor.html

Level creator, in flash!!!