A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic and the Secret Rings - Official Discussion

Slingerland

I havent yet played this game, but the last cutscene of this game ends in the WORST way possible.

Sonic Team cant do a cutscene without doing something completely corney/lame/retarded.

Otherwise, this game looks fun. Gonna end up playing it next week ;D

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I havent yet played this game, but the last cutscene of this game ends in the WORST way possible.

Sonic Team cant do a cutscene without doing something completely corney/lame/retarded.

Otherwise, this game looks fun. Gonna end up playing it next week ;D

The mountain of hankerchiefs would like a word with you

You guys just don't get it. Its actually somewhat clever. You see, in the very beginning of the game when Sonic first rubs the ring, he sneezes and so his first wish is for a handkerchief. Coming full circle at the end, Sonic's last wish is also for handkerchiefs.

It wouldn't be half as cheesy if you had been listening to it in Japanese and actually were aware of all of the context. I mean, we already know Sonic's English VA is fuggin cheesy.

You guys just don't get it. Its actually somewhat clever. You see, in the very beginning of the game when Sonic first rubs the ring, he sneezes and so his first wish is for a handkerchief. Coming full circle at the end, Sonic's last wish is also for handkerchiefs.

It wouldn't be half as cheesy if you had been listening to it in Japanese and actually were aware of all of the context. I mean, we already know Sonic's English VA is fuggin cheesy.

I was just about to say that since I've finally got the full context of it. Knowing his first wish makes it far less cheesy.

Also, DW, Spoiler tags ftw.:asweatdrop: