A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic and the Secret Rings update

Serephim

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as Scatta said, BACK TO SECRET RINGS!

Where are these secret rings that the title speaks of anyhow?

Thought you read the link i posted..

Throughout the game sonic gains 4 rings. While doing missions and such, Sonic Level's up and gains Skill Points. (I had a picture with him wearing one or 2 of them In-game, but forgot to post it. I gotta find it again.)

When Sonic levels and gets a new skill/ability, he gets to assign it to one of the 4 rings he wears on his fingers, but each one can only hold 500 points worth of skills/abilities.

Im guessing you maybe start out with 1 and gain them as you go through the game. I dont know how much 500 skill points are (i guess its a total of 2000 points worth of equipped skills with all 4 rings), but the developer said you can never end up equipping them all at once, which gives a new approach to the stage/more fun when finding new paths.

Be noted that the developer working on this sonic game also worked on PSO Episode III:C.A.R.D. Revolution (the stragety one, pretty damn fun multiplayer), and he says hes making sure this Skill System makes the game/levels much longer and more interesting for the Hardcore gamers.