A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic XG - Zone overview - 2007 release

Sir Euan

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude u hope the game comez out soon... this is like the best game ever usaly some a-hole posts a game no screen shots no demo they just say duyy i wnat smoe une to jion ym taem but you you've go class this is the best game ever i like games with storyline grahfics and giant ships expolding and falling to the ground its looks better then the 3-D games i've played 10 outta 10 and i haven't even palyed the demo

No one said you were dumb. But you see, if you read the rules:

English

Okay since it has been a problem lately it is time to make this clear: this is an English speaking forum. As such you should be expected to know English, if you do not have a proper grasp of the English language then this place is not for you. Sorry, don't mean to discriminate based on this, but it has been a problem lately with a member making 20 odd something posts that nobody can understand, followed by said member making 20 more posts asking why no one can understand said person.

You'd know how we would feel. Leetspeak/netspeak isn't "accepted" here.

i should make my own forum with no rules well some basic rules but like ya know theres no alot of people being baned kinda forum if I wasin't so lazy I would make one like the admins are freindly cause usally the admins are assholes no here i mean but other sonic foums like the srb2 one the admins would have to be friendly or something but anyway geting off topic so like when is the demo gonna be released and could wee have a % on progress this topic is kida biteing some dust here if i didn't post it would probly be dead sorry again for my crapy spelling I hope it isn't to bad anyways yea so %? and stuff the game is looking pretty good so far hope to see the demo soon....

This is your final warning, tee23:

Use punctuation and capitalization. I don't give a crap about your anarchist forum where everybody types like idiots, but here at SFGHQ, we like to understand what each member is saying. Your massive wall of text (which is surprisingly ONE sentence) is unacceptable. This is not AIM, this is a message board.

We want to make your membership here the best it can possibly be, so please heed my advice.

:tbored: I'm not trying to be mean.....but I have no respect for people who type like that. And the "I'm 12" thing is just an excuse. I've seen 10 year olds type better.....Heck, I've surprised you spelled chameleon, when you misspelled "freindly"......Like I said, I'm not trying to be you. You type like you put NO effort into what you type. I wonder how your essays look...

i should make my own forum with no rules well some basic rules but like ya know theres no alot of people being baned kinda forum if I wasin't so lazy I would make one like the admins are freindly cause usally the admins are assholes no here i mean but other sonic foums like the srb2 one the admins would have to be friendly or something but anyway geting off topic so like when is the demo gonna be released and could wee have a % on progress this topic is kida biteing some dust here if i didn't post it would probly be dead sorry again for my crapy spelling I hope it isn't to bad anyways yea so %? and stuff the game is looking pretty good so far hope to see the demo soon....

.......Blazefire? :squestion:

Anyway, you're getting upset over yourself you know, we only ask you to follow the rules and stop with the terrible (Blazefire-like) grammar, if you want to start your own forum, by all means, we won't stop you, and we pretty much don't care anyways.

His grammar is bad, but it's very different from blazefire's grammar. I don't see how you could assume that.

Tee23, please make an effort to improve your grammar. We don't want to have you banned.

when you misspelled "freindly"

Uh, no. He spelled friendly correctly. You're the one who misspelled it.

this is like the best game ever usaly some a-hole posts a game no screen shots no demo they just say duyy i wnat smoe une to jion ym taem

...yeah, that's where it got me...and there was a time when blazefire used somewhat "Improved" grammar when he posed as Jamesechidna.

..............i'm 12 in a class for people who can't do proper work I can't spell ok i'm dumb sorry what am i suppose to to correct my spelling sorry for getting of topic btw whem is there gonna be demo or trailer

Actually your spelling is fine, it's your grammar that's the problem. Lack of punctuation, commas and so on. However, SFGHQ isn't a place for little kids. If you can't act like a mature adult, then you don't belong here. I'm sorry tee23, I don't want to be mean, but this obviously isn't the place for you. Tell you what, why don't you come back in a year or two when you've had some time to grow up? It's plain as day that this place isn't for you, this is for grown up talk, that's why we place such importance on spelling, grammar and so on. We're all either adults or have the capacity to at least act like adults.

You've just said yourself that you're not capable of doing so, so I'm afraid you need to leave. If you ever feel like you're ready to act like an adult however, I'll be glad to let you back in here. It's not your actual age, but how you act that counts here. When you decide to punctuate and capitalize, you will be ready. Just hit me up on AIM, my SN is:

PerfectChaosZEON

When you decide that you can type and act in a mature manner and you can show that to me, you'll be welcome at SFGHQ without any resistance, okay? You seem to ACT a bit too young and under developed to be hanging around a community like this. Sorry kid, but I fear I'm going to have to remove you from this place. My deepest condolences, really. See you again next time!

Accept this ban, with honor...

seppuku_2.jpg

• 1 year later...

Thread locked. Look at the date of the post above yours. See how this thread is a year old? That means you don't post in it. It's only alright to bump a topic if you're the one who created it.

I have just added a rule regarding this to the Forum Rules and Guidelines thread. I suggest you read over it to avoid mistakes in the future:

http://www.sonicfangameshq.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460

And welcome to the forum.