A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic XG - Zone overview - 2007 release

Sir Euan

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A bunch of puberty pumped teens and post-teens tied completely up in what others think of them and trying to conform as best as possible for social stability?

ON TOPIC:

*awesome post*

Christ you morons.

Anyway I love how you've remixed the Hidden Palace Zone. This had better be released this year. I want me some XG love. Plus I don't know how you managed to get the Chaotix sprite looking that good. I've been trying for ages and I still can't.

• 2 weeks later...
No, some members were musing on the idea of using my graphics for a rom hack, which almost derailed the thread =P but not quite.

Actually, we were all musing on YOU doing a rom hack using those graphics, not someone else. We were just seeing if it would be viable in the first place.

Oh come on, wouldn't you want to play Sonic XG on an actual Mega Drive? I know I bloody would.. although I'd settle for being able to play it at all right now. ;P

Let's see.

Forsake fancy graphical effects and potential enhancements that the Genesis might not be able to do, at least not easily... or leave it as it is?

I'd leave it as it is.

lol

Somebody should sign up for wikipedia and make a real entry.

It'll just get deleted. Somebody made an entry for MarioWeen, and since then I've maintained it, and a few months ago Wikipedians ripped it to shreds; they deleted half the information on there and even tried to get it deleted and want to mark it for deletion a second time.

All because they think my TV and multiple magazine appearances aren't "notable enough". Hell, even SRB2 - one of the longest-running and most often-updated Sonic fangames ever - got deleted a few months ago, with the article's page being protected to prevent it from being re-added.

Sonic XG hasn't even gotten a 10th of the publicity my game has gotten (or SRB2, for that matter), and XG isn't even out, to boot. It'd be deleted in under a week.