A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshot thread

ila

As I said on AIM, sexy improvement. <3 After giving it a good look over, my only complaint is there's no grass shadow as Sir Euan mentioned, but maybe you could also add a shadow against the waterfall to give it a bit more depth? *shrugs*

The sand isj ust the sonic advance sand, and seriously, advance + genesis = horrible...

It is NOT Sonic Advance sand. It's just the same pallet from SA (Colors) but the sand itself was actually arranged by me.

I'm the one who bitches about mixing advance and Genesis sprites. How dare you?

It is NOT Sonic Advance sand. It's just the same pallet from SA (Colors) but the sand itself was actually arranged by me.

I'm the one who bitches about mixing advance and Genesis sprites. How dare you?

I don't think he was aware of that, but at the same time, some combos of Genesis and advance can work quite nicely sometimes.

On the side note, that sand looks great, I don't know what you're talking about Dobermann.

Nice Screenz, andy.

EDIT: Spike, what happened to your screenz? Did you take them down?

It's actually not to bad when your playing. Most glitches aren't fixed out of lazyness. I hate how SnagIt makes the background look like its freaking out when I record stuff. It normally doesn't look like that. Also...if you don't like Shadow don't play as him. It isn't like the Adventure series where you have to play as him =P