A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

The official I have a Wii topic :D

shadowgoten

When I finally saw what the miis were, I was sad... I was hopeing they would've done some sort of anime style, but no.

You don't know how incredibly ____ing nerdy that sounded.

And by the way:

28031-sims-on-the-wii.jpg

That is the Sims for Wii. It's going to use Miis as your Sims. Obviously, from the looks of these Miis, Nintendo has much more in plan for customizing your Mii. Some of them look anime-ish, you can cream yourself now you wap.

You don't know how incredibly ____ing nerdy that sounded.

And by the way:

[qimg]http://www.destructoid.com/elephant//ul/28031-sims-on-the-wii.jpg[/qimg]

That is the Sims for Wii. It's going to use Miis as your Sims. Obviously, from the looks of these Miis, Nintendo has much more in plan for customizing your Mii. Some of them look anime-ish, you can cream yourself now you wap.

...You seem to have forgotten that this is a SONIC FANGAMING forum. ;P

This entire topic is nerdy.

God dammit I hate you guys. 15 days now. Can't wait to make a Mii and send it to you all for no reason whatsoever! Animal Crossing should be hilarious with all the online stuff you can do.

Assuming there's more to do than in Wild World's WiFi attempt. All it was good for was getting me the Triforce and Master Sword a year before Nintendo gave it to us. Oh, and the Arwing.

True, but I think it'll be easier to do with a console than messing about with all the random friend codes with the DS version. Are Nintendo planning on giving everyone a friend code per game too? Because that is very annoying...

And I love my Arwing ^_^

True, but I think it'll be easier to do with a console than messing about with all the random friend codes with the DS version. Are Nintendo planning on giving everyone a friend code per game too? Because that is very annoying...

And I love my Arwing ^_^

No it's only 1 friend code per system, THANK GOD

I didn't care for Excite Truck, although it may have had something to do with how the sensitivity was set. The slightest tilt of the controller threw the vehicle into a random turn- nothing like driving a real car. If you can change the settings on your own though, as far as sensitivity is concerned, i can see myself enjoying it with tighter steering.

Video game is totally *(%$$#@

Computer is very superior , the geforce gtx8800 compared a xbox360 and RUNNING ALL YOU BRAIN , mp3 , videos etc.........................

I shall attempt to translate from the language of idiotese.

Hey kids, theres nothing cooler than playing a game, but when you want to play a game on a console, thats... no good! A computer is better than a console and when you run a game on a computer with a graphics card that costs more than a playstation 3, you'll see that the computer really makes the graphics look less than awesome.

RUNNING ALL YOU BRAIN is indecipherable.

MP3, videos, and all that other junk can be read on a computer.

To which I respond, an XBox 360 can do that as well, and a Wii can do that with videos even if it doesn't have the mp3 player channel yet.

Sonichead has just shot to the top of my imaginary list of retards.

In topic related news, I have played the Wii. I played Wii Sports(duh), Trauma Center, and TP. Wii Sports rocks so hard that I could just play it alone for two days straight. Tennis, bowling, golf, and boxing are awesome. Baseball just plain sucked. Boxing is amazingly tiring.

Trauma Center was pretty cool. Its a very difficult game though. Didn't play much of Zelda, but it was good for what I played.