A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

The official I have a Wii topic :D

shadowgoten

Wow, I just got back from a friends house, we had multiplayer going on wii sports, I have to say that is an amazing party game, hands down. Dare I say, maybe even fun enough to create some sort of drinking games to.

Boxing is AWESOME to play when you have a friend to box, and it really is a workout as Koray said.

Koray, I finally got your letter, apparently it takes awhile to register names.

Wii Sports is defintly more fun with friends playing. I really like Golf and Bowling the most, although I'm not bad at boxing, and tennis is still kinda weird to me sensor wise... not terribly fond of baseball. I can't wait until the Wii sports games get their respective "Mario ------" games.

GOAT IN!

So yeah, Twilight Princess, I finally got my human form back and using the sword, but I find that I cannot shield slam... is that one of the 7 special skills I learn or something? Otherwise I look forward to getting to the "true" fishing game and stuff. And Midna creeps the hell out of me.

DW, the forums are reporting that a common cause of that error code is people using their router in G only mode. Turned Mix B/G on and try.

I was using G only mode. Will that unconditionally screw it up? I turned it off for now, but haven't tested it yet... but supposedly b/g mode isn't as fast as G only mode.

Koray, I finally got your letter, apparently it takes awhile to register names.

Wii Sports is defintly more fun with friends playing. I really like Golf and Bowling the most, although I'm not bad at boxing, and tennis is still kinda weird to me sensor wise... not terribly fond of baseball. I can't wait until the Wii sports games get their respective "Mario ------" games.

GOAT IN!

So yeah, Twilight Princess, I finally got my human form back and using the sword, but I find that I cannot shield slam... is that one of the 7 special skills I learn or something? Otherwise I look forward to getting to the "true" fishing game and stuff. And Midna creeps the hell out of me.

Shield block is a move you get from one of the howling stones, find the one on death mountain in your wolf form. I found out where the fishing game is (a pond around lake hilia) and you can play it right before the 3rd dungeon!