A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

The official I have a Wii topic :D

shadowgoten

cause we all know someone was bound to make it. Post all friend codes here and I'll organize a list and such.

THE LIST: (mods feel free to edit that if I ever slack off :D)

SG: 2964 2107 8386 2456

Si1a23: 8389 2033 0278 9666

Koray: 5832 4253 7761 5802

Wesker: 1504 0627 9828 6664

Ila: 7307 2851 6965 9716 (Currently Offline until further notice)

Slingerland: 1957 8153 5564 1814

DW: 4468 3459 1190 2161

Blyde: 7459 0814 2703 3742

Eraysor: 7597 5537 2284 7205

McDizzy: 8455 2217 8196 7469

Sonic Project: 2566 8881 9111 8119

I'll get you my friend code as soon as I get my Wii connected to my router. For some reason I'm having a poor connection. Scratch that, I know the reason... and that reason is because that room is an EMI hell hole. I'll move my Wii eventually and have some fun with your Miis... since nothing else is online yet :P

It's mandatory that pictochat has at least 1 penis thrown into the mix..it's just not pictochat without it.

So far the system is amazing. The wiimote takes a bit of getting used to, but once you actually get the hang of how the sensor bar actually picks things up, you'll start loving it.

So far I've played a bit of rayman which is HILARIOUS, dragonball Z has a learning curve, i decided I'll play with that tommorow, to really get into it. And of course we have zelda. When I first used his sword (swing the wiimote!) it felt wierd, just downright wierd. After I started fighting things though swinging the thing felt natural, especially with my sword slashes and hits coming through the wiimote speaker, I love it! Using the remote for pointing is damn accurate. Also the remote is so small compared to pictures, but it fits perfectly in your hand and just feels so damn sleek and sexy.

I read that the DBZ game is a roleplayers dream... and well... that makes me REALLY want to try it, despite my hatred of DBZ. I should be sleeping right now actually, since I have to get up in a few hours to help with the Wii purchase. Although I do wonder if there really are lines at Target.

I got mine from Nintendo World earlier today (camped out - was around 80 in line; the line was HUGE) after some unfavorable delays.

I am also 99.99999999999% positive I saw Dario. Couldn't shout out to him though, and he wouldn't recognize me anyway! (my hair is pretty long for a guy and last time he saw me it was...pretty short >_>)

I'll post up my info later, but I gotta finish this project right now. I'm gonna blast through WITH SONIC SPEED!!!!

I guess im going to have to wait guys like with the mario kart.

Speaking of which, has ANYONE seen anything concerning a Wii version of Mario Kart?!

And i most likely will wait til 2007 to get my wii with DVD support. (thats not really why, i just am kinda broke right now. A friend sold me a DS with 2 games for $50, and that happened to be 50% of my cash right now.)

I cant wait to get to wal-mart and play the wii though. I havent even seen the box for it yet, and i just wanna see how it feels. And from the reviews on BOTH of the sites, the launch games of the PS3 REALLLLLLYYY seem to suck.

Gundam is the first game with a 3 rating ive seen in a LONG ass time. (thats worse than Shadow the Hedgehog...)

The Wii box and packaging looks very much like the DS Lite (or rather, the other way arround, in a way), which, for what it's worth, was the best box and packaging I've ever seen for any game console (or game accecory for that matter).

But serious question here: Where are the Wii comercials? I mean, I see a couple of Red Steel comercials, but that's pretty much it.