A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Halloween!

1LT Worm

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, I didn't go that far south. =P Everyone who hit the embassies went to Dupont then headed back up Mass. Ave. My friend and I stupidly walked down to the embassies from AU. But we got to the British and New Zealander embassies at about 4:55. I guess technically I didn't go to South Korea, because it was just the residence of the ambassador, but a bunch of Koreans showed up in taxis just as we got to the compound, so it was like we were in Korea.

Wesker: I love you. xD

That is hands down THE most awesome thing I have ever seen. Completely kickawesome.

Duckboy: I hate you. ;-;

I do say, they're cuties. Specifically the girl on the left- the one with the duster. :D

::runs off looking for a hawt chick to take a picture with wearing funky clothes::

Unfortunately, I didn't do anything this year, as I had prior engagements that fell through ;_;

I see nite took a page out of the ol' mario book and added a peach to the roster, f'ing nice!

next year I haven't made up my mind, but I might go as a mobster (I LOVE wearing suits for some reason, and will find any reason/occasion to wear one ;D), captain morgan...or on the top of my list if I can get the proper custome done Hitsugaya from bleach while a bunch of friends dressed as other captains from the show (which we were going to do this year, but apartment buying and the such came before everything else so we had to put this project on hold):

057_Hitsugaya.png