A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Halloween!

1LT Worm

Discuss your plans for Halloween here.

Since I'm a college student, I've obviously already went to a party this weekend. It was fun.

I dressed up the same as last year (Link), but I have a much better tunic and hat this year. I forgot my shield at home and my sword broke at the party, unfortunately. I'll grace you with pictures later (when I get my camera developed this week), but here's one from a friend who has a digital camera.

milkthekevin.jpg

(Yeah, I didn't wear my hat to the party, so I left it in my room. This was taken in a friend's room)

Yeah, if this picture's any indication, it was a crazy night.

Now I have to find another sword to go get some candy on Tuesday! ^_^

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On halloween I'm going to dress as a scarecrow and stand in front of my door. As the innocent children come by in search of candy, I'll jump up and scare and rape them.

It'll be awesome.

Of course. Most kids would line up just to have sex with you. Maybe even adults! =O

Unfortunately, no time for TOTing - too much work from school, plus it happens to be a certain special day for me. I do want to dress up as something, though, for the hell of it.

I was going to dress up as this bald creepy teacher that's EVERYWHERE in my school as a joke, but I decided not to. Maybe next year. Or maybe this year I can tie my hair into like 5 ponytails and be Sonic!

My friend had a Bday/Halloween party. It rocked. I didn't have the time or money to get a cool costume, so stuck with the Scream dude, since the only place selling Adult costumes was Iparty (which rips you off most of the time) and that place was absolutely mobbed.

My friend actually made a Halloweentown costume for the KH2 Kairi. It was really cool. One friend was a chicken, another an Banana, and two girls came in school girl uniforms (one of them, asian, was Generic Anime Schoolgirl #5. I made her ungeneric by giving her my dragon skull scythe (sp?) and a friend's pimp hat. It was so badass.)

This year, since I'm at college, my mom just gave me a crapload of candy, since she doesn't want me trick or treating where I'm living (I dunno why everyone thinks it's such a bad town. The campus is safe, and I have yet to see any weapons, though I did see a drunk guy fall off of a bridge and onto a bunch of rocks, but that's a whole other story)

I went as one of my profs in high school. I really got into the part. I wore his standard buttoned-down shirt, Dockers, and glasses. The thing is, I don't wear glasses or contacts, so I had to wear them in such a way that I was always looking over the lenses. He also had a severe airpit sweating problem, so I got my airpits soaked in water. My roommate took a picture of the prof and me, and he asked the prof to make some sort of gesture that would make him reveal his armpits. He said, "I think that's taking the joke too far, Joe."

I didn't really do well in that class at the end of semester. =/

This year, since I'm at college, my mom just gave me a crapload of candy, since she doesn't want me trick or treating where I'm living (I dunno why everyone thinks it's such a bad town. The campus is safe, and I have yet to see any weapons, though I did see a drunk guy fall off of a bridge and onto a bunch of rocks, but that's a whole other story)

Man I wouldn't blame her, It seems every neighbor is bad these days.

It probably wouldn't affect you if you grew up there.

I went as one of my profs in high school. I really got into the part. I wore his standard buttoned-down shirt, Dockers, and glasses. The thing is, I don't wear glasses or contacts, so I had to wear them in such a way that I was always looking over the lenses. He also had a severe airpit sweating problem, so I got my airpits soaked in water. My roommate took a picture of the prof and me, and he asked the prof to make some sort of gesture that would make him reveal his armpits. He said, "I think that's taking the joke too far, Joe."

I didn't really do well in that class at the end of semester. =/

My Art Concepts/Drawing I professor said we get extra credit for dressing up, so I think I might just go as him, though I'd have to sacrifice some of my hair and obtain glasses in time for class.

Or I'll just stay as the Scream guy, keep the mask on, and have everyone wonder who the hell I am.

Trick or treating and plent of Halloween shenanigans for me. I haven't decided what I want to be this year though. In traditional Halloween fashion, I will find my costume tomorrow. Any suggestions? (No heavy make up this year, I don't feel like shaving)

You would have fun, But the way we do it, is better. We use paintball guns, balloons filled with onion juice, and dress all in black. We attack more than one place.

All that black should clash with your Sonic outfit though, eh?

(stupid jokes aside, Paintball guns + Halloween = funny as hell...Although i stopped trick-or-treating because

1) i dont like candy as much anymore, and

2) the stupid ______s in our neighborhood that want to act cool always try to start ____ with someone. I never use that word as a direct insult to my own race, but thats the first word that comes to mind.

Its just retarded how some people wake up in the morning and ruin little kids' holidays just to impress their "friends" who wouldnt even go to their funeral if they died the next morning.