A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic The Hedgehog : Online (Halo CE)

SonicXtreme

Hey all , back again (unfortunate for some people) boy have things been up and down over the past few months.

Due to certain events i have had to fire some members of the team , because they where basically in it for betas , which i found quite immature and some of them just sat there and did nothing.

So , i have had to re-create the team from scratch , also we started designing the Single Player side more indepth. Unlike Sonic Team , we are actually going back to the "Roots" so to speak. We decided that the original Sonic story was simple and sweet (Story from Sonic 1) so we decided to use that , but different enviroments and also stick a few Next Gen characters in just for fun.

sapien2006080406250959ox4.png

As well as other things , mainly making multiplayer maps to keep the fans at bay i have been making some custom models of my own like the Chao garden above (custom made , used Segas as a reference not entirely 100% accurate).

haloce2006081522162714sd7.png

We also re-did the biped to make the rig more accurate , also the animations and other things have been re-done. Sonic now has a better hand rig , quill rig , slightly bigger shoes.

Currently we are looking for fresh ideas , and more modellers to join the team to help out with the levels and other characters and such , if you can help just PM me.

• Like 1

At the moment we have loops working , we are going to beta later so you will have to take my word like always for now , hopefully in doing so , manipulating the script that controls the loop will allow us to do other things such as .... Wall running , Lightdash , grinding and other things , so at the moment we are very very happy =)

I think Sonic's too light. But umm.. as far as your level modeling request. I mean.. I would, but I'm not really a very reliable person with this kinda thing yet. Mainly because I'm still learning to model and whatnot. That and after looking at some of the other screens (Sky Sanctuary for instance) I just couldn't compete with that at all.

[smidgeEdit: No, see, that would be against the forum rules. If I catch you doing that, you'll be banned. Please don't do that.]

P.S. way to go guys that mod is awesome

P.S.2 with this "way" we played Halo CE (in a internet cafe) with 5 players

and i beated em all (cuz i was the server and the one who gets in the tornado 2 in "Sonic Gulch" map

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Update...

-Rings now working correctly

-Modeling E-Gunner still

-Textures being created

-New animations

-Grav gun

-Super Sonic

Check out

www.youtube.com/soniconline

For the slightly poor quality videocasts that talk about the updates

Below is a double post that has been automagically merged into the original.

wmplayer2006100218061278ij9.png

wmplayer2006100218061764an3.png

wmplayer2006100218062215kg5.png

wmplayer2006100218060321ny0.png

Screens of Super Sonics transformation ^^