A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshots thread

Rael0505

I thought it was Bean the moment I saw it. Besides that, the fingers seem off. I think I only see four fingers, not sure.

What do you think of this?

wow i just noticed that XD Does look a bit off doesnt it? Oh well tho, it'll probably go by so fat you wont notice during the game

Your pic looks nice btw! The color shades on sonic's belly need a little fine-tuning so the colors flow together a little better, ya know what i mean? And maybe outline his whole muzzle

Other than those, there are no major probs that I can see, nice job!

Leoru I really like your Sonic art. It doesn't look 100% like the classic but still good. My the title graphic MFZB made me has its own style too and that's fine. However his hand does look a bit off maybe too small or something. I'd compare it to the real things and make adjustments as needed.

Emerson I like your buildings and its cool you made everything from scratch. The only thing that concerns me is that the background colors are too close to the foreground colors and there might be some confusion while playing the game.

Sparks I thought you told me it was Grand Battle Kukku 15th.

I was tired today and felt like programming something fun.

3Dtest1.png

yay simple blocks

3Dtest2.png

The lighting will sadly need to be taken out until I figure out a better method that doesn't follow the player's direction. Hopefully I can expand on this nicely as time goes by.

@MCKaosu: I see you added a sine wave to the flamer. ;>

I thought it was Bean the moment I saw it. Besides that, the fingers seem off. I think I only see four fingers, not sure.

I'd say enlarge those hands a bit, but other than that, you've got yourself a rather awesome title screen. ^_^

Who the guy in the sub is.

Maybe he's Jet... Nah.

[qimg]http://yoritoshi.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/ccz2.png[/qimg]

In topic: I still need to draw more buildings.

The blue building at the bottom looks a little out-of-place, due to the black outlining, but it's otherwise turning out to be a rather fine cityscape. ^_^

I think it could use a bit of polish, Like the others mentioned, Just enlarge the hands a bit, maybe use some more shading, and it's good to go.

Now for the rest of you, I guess you've forgotten all about the Battle Kukku Army. They are an ARMY of DUCKS. Not just Speedy and GBK15th. A whole friggen army lead by them. :P

Well, at the bare minimum the two games are completely different.

Still yes, please show real screenshots from now on instead of blobby things. Alarm bells go off in people's heads when they see stuff of that quality. If you must resize it, use an integer value resize such as 2 or 3 and don't let your image editor use any kind of filter for resizing.