A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshots thread

Rael0505

I'm really, really liking the new style for GHZ. It looks more realistic, like it has form and texture rather than the bumpty smoothness of the old ones. The new one has a texture of what it's supposed to be, dirt. Sided with a nicer looking grass style, it looks rather nice. I hope the Marble Zone goes through with the same improvements, as it's just looking like a re-skin of the old tiles.

hi there folks, im here with some new things for Gijinka or new tilesets for Green Hill and Marble

[qimg]http://i50.tinypic.com/igdb1g.jpg[/qimg]

Man those GHZ tiles are super saturated to the point where it looks like they're kind of on fire. I'd tone that down a bit since it's incredibly harsh on the eyes. Not only that but I feel the style of the grass compared to the stone part is completely different and they clash a lot too.

Just my two cents!

I like the HUD and the Speed booster looks pretty cool, although the Lives could stand to be in a different place, such as the top right or the bottom left.

Other than that, it looks alright. Not really a big fan of Sonic Rush's tilesets, but that's just me.