A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshots thread

Rael0505

2zg9ouf.png

This are the looks of what Green Hill will finally will look on Sonic Gijinka, they arent 100% final so keep in mind that could change with the time, aslo i will get rid of Worldmaps and Towns in gijinka since i have problems with the pause object, as well as i think they are kinda useless for what im doing, if it is a Sonic 1 in beta mode with levels of Unleashed i think making it too unleashed-ish and less Sonic 1 its kinda stupid, so i will keep the sonic 1 layout of Zone, Act 1, Act 2, Act3, Zone, etc

[qimg]http://i55.tinypic.com/2zg9ouf.png[/qimg]

This are the looks of what Green Hill will finally will look on Sonic Gijinka, they arent 100% final so keep in mind that could change with the time, aslo i will get rid of Worldmaps and Towns in gijinka since i have problems with the pause object, as well as i think they are kinda useless for what im doing, if it is a Sonic 1 in beta mode with levels of Unleashed i think making it too unleashed-ish and less Sonic 1 its kinda stupid, so i will keep the sonic 1 layout of Zone, Act 1, Act 2, Act3, Zone, etc

I like most of that however some of the sprites really don't match in style at all. What's going on with that?

Edit:

Desert%20Concept.PNG

Extream POC/WIP.

Seems like it, yeah. xD Though there are a few placeholder badniks that I didn't make either, like the bee in Viridian Valley.

In any case, I like Ristar's shading adjustments. ^_^

That bee might be mine, I remember making some things for Time Twisted ages ago (A rhino and a bee and the Sonic in the title screen). Not sure if anything is still there though of course.

If I remember correctly I was doing thing with a laptop pad at that time too. The Sonic came out alright but the badniks are pretty bad when I look back at them lol.

SprBadniks.png

Zenor made the snake and Bird sprites with others for PSR. The rest of the ones in brown are by Strife. Although Rawr and somewhat myself originally made the Rino beetle its had a long development cycle.

Of the ones in green Rawr Also made the yellow jacket bee. The rips are by Sparks I think. The snail remix is mine. The purple walking one is by Strife and is fine aside needing better colors. But yea most of the one in green I intend to update or have someone else update. I'm not so good at making badniks try as I might.