A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshots thread

Rael0505

Damn... How could I miss the hint in your signature? And another hint is in your display picture. :P The game is Stunt Race FX!

finaly!

too bad that not much people know this game and when you say something about the Super FX chip the fist thing that came o people's minds is star fox, not Stunt Race FX =(...

so, here is another screenshot

1gPZh.png

Does Sonic dies if he falls on the cars?

Hey wait...

You know what's really cool? If Sonic were put in a mixer with Mirror's Edge. I've always thought that Sonic was a good way to make a parkour game.

Dunno why I said that. The street you're making just gave me that idea, Lake.

EDIT: Another something. Vary more the broken blocks you made in the wall. They should appear in a disordered sequence.

if sonic hit the cars in the top of them he will be bounced up even if he is walking but if he hits is in the front he will take a normal hit.

EDIT: Another something. Vary more the broken blocks you made in the wall. They should appear in a disordered sequence.

wich blocks? º-º

HIS SIGNATURE! LOOK AT HIS SIGNATURE!

UOH

Now, seriously, even the buttons (?) in your sig are broken. Fix them.

@DJGameFreak:

Your pictures aren't available to the public.

@LakeFeperd

He means that the building at the background shouldn't be a "wall", it should be more irregular.

Untitled-2copy.png

Q: Why are you dicking with whirlwind again

A: To test my level design with a new gen engine... :3

Q: Can I ask Questions?

A: Nope! :3

This Isn't a mock-up its part of the start menu that will soon be a downloadable screensaver!

Real Screenshots or videos will be shown Tomorrow...

I hated how dark the sprites looked on my laptop to I changed the pallet, after finally getting my screen brighter, I realised that I like this one better but its optional. The tiles are based off an old fan game, I cant remember the name( it was like a sonic 1 advanced) and there was another one on youtube. They are more of an recolor of whirlwind old tiles.

Untitled-3copy.png

Untitled-4copy.png

I deiced to make a video along with finally making one with my collab level.. I'm working on my fifth and final zone for the collab.

Past version of the City Zone for Sonic Time Twisted.
You know what? You should play some L.A. Noire, Mafia II, etc... And try to addapt your past version to something more like 50's ~ 60's.

The present you should make like nowadays and the future... Well, something that looks futuristic with hoverboards and flying shit.

Overbound, I actually feel like the background is much Noir-like (which corresponds to 30's), and that's pretty awesome. You don't have to change it more IMO. If you had to change it, it would be only the colors, for a single pallete. But that would cut off the Sonic atmosphere.

But yet, if you want to have some inspiration, I recommend you to see this video:

EDIT: And this one should inspire you to make the future, lol:

In fact LH I own that game and thought of it when I made the background. I may attempt to further edit the city in the back to look even more 1930ish, which is the look I am going for btw.

You could use graphics from the Mega Drive/Genesis game El Viento which is also set in a similar time.

zbfrF.png

Something that I'd been working on recently. I'm not doing this for any game specificaly I'm planing to release it for public when it's done (or at least when there is more than just one frame). I'd used Sonic 2 sprite as reference, since it's my favorite Sonic there is. The sprite has 105% the size of the Sonic 2 sprite, and uses the same palette. About the palette, since I'm no good at creating, I'd used BlazeHedgehog's STFH's and AbyssWolf's ones. I'm not pretending to release by those palettes, just wanted to see how they would work on my sprite.

Since I'm not having some time lately (Working as a whore by half of the price) I'm looking for help to finish those, and then, who know? Maybe you guys could use it on your projects or maybe at Sonic Worlds' Collab.

If you want to help, just post your animations here or send me via PM. If they're good enough, I will add them to the main set. Btw, if you're pretending to help, don't limit yourself on doing just Sonic 2's animations, you can make custom animations or even from other games.

I'm also open for corrections, tips on how to make the sprite better or new palettes, so be sure to send me those too. If you wanna talk to me insted of using PM's just add me on MSN ([email protected]) or AIM (pedrolitwinski) or Skype (pedro.litwinski).

All the collaborators will recieve their own credits as well. :)