A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Skywind: Episode II

TailsSena

bOp9i.png

Hard to grab it in action, but hey, it's somthing, right?

And, I have something else up my sleeve. I'll show it off once it works, but for now, here'e a peek...

ohsosnake.png

I'm doing Chaos Emeralds Triple Trouble style. Boss fights. And since it's technically optional, we all know what that means coming from me!! :tgrin:

• Like 2

What about a homing attack trail? I think you should do something with the trail too like give it a semi-transparency or ADDITIVE. The view is messing with my eyes for the direction it appears he is flying towards the enemy. Do make sure the hotspots on all the enemies are in the MIDDLE of every frame. This will ensure more precise collisions.

Thanks to gsoft, the game now saves what level you just finished... Now if I had more than one, this would be very useful, no?

...And will start you off where you left off on the load screen, so if you want to play a level again, I might have to make a replay mode... Not too hard, in theory... Just make it not save replay data.

• 2 weeks later...

Total WIP, but here's my update. Rather big one too!

Because it's WIP, please refrain from Gliding, and using hammers, as they cause various errors within the runtime. Thank you.

In the meantime, I will attempt to resolve these issues.

Good news:

Many new features!

Gallery option now takes you to the gallery. There isn't much there, YET!

Music, it is MP3 and everywhere

Particle effects, watch them. They are pretty.

No-bug homing attack. Fiiiiiinnallyy.

Flying! (Tails/Cream ONLY!)

...And attatch to forum is being STUPID, so PM me an email address?