A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Skywind: Episode II

TailsSena

Actually, I'm thinking about renaming Ness and Artix... Ness because of the implied reference to Mother 2 Ness, and Artix because it doesn't really feel like a name, I dunno.

So, I'm thinking Kazuki and Lunick, but who should be which?

EDIT: I'm asking your opinion, you know.

Uh, it's your game man, do whatever you want. It's a fangame either way, so i really don't see the reason to fret over it.

Although regarding Ness, i was so sure he was a twewy version of the Mother 2 ness that i thought you just decided to stick ness into your fangame.

• 2 weeks later...

Name change... Uhh... Saito and I just decided on it because the games where similar... Before I changed my plot completely...

"Human" Characters... Well, if you noticed the ears, they're not exactly human... They were modified by a certain Doctor to be half human, half <whatever Sonic and friends are.>

Anyway, Lunick is similar to Knuckles, but faster and he can't glide.

Kazuki got a huge makeover, both cosmetically and mechanically. Not only is he obviously male now, but his combat style (or lack there of) changed dramatically.

He can no longer attack directly at all. Instead, he's all about blocks and reprisals. By crouching, he will generate a transparent barrier made of hexagons all around himself (and his partner, if nearby.) If an enemy attacks the barrier before it expires, which it will, pressing the B button will shatter the barrier in all directions causing moderate damage to anything it hits.

Other than that, he controls like Amy.