A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Hey SFGHQ, what's up?

Gamerdude

It's been awhile SFGHQ, how are you doing? Between short spurts of coming back to approve users and doing random moderation, I think I'm back for awhile now. For those of you who knew me/care feel free to read the below. For those of you who don't, here's the TLDR version: I'm back and starting to work on ETCF again (Emerald Ties: Crossing Fates, for those of you who never heard/played it).

I'm not sure how many of you will remember me, but looking at some of the recent topics I'm recognizing some familiar faces. It's nice to see the community still alive and kicking :). As to where I went...well, I had a lull in my desire to continue work in Sonic fan gaming a few years ago. Like many hobbies, some come and go with time given life circumstances. My transition to college in 2007 was very hard on me. For those of you who talked with me during these times I greatly appreciate your support. In short though, this was a major part of the reason I kind of slipped away a few years ago.

I want to apologize to any and all of you who were really excited about ETCF a few years ago and were let down by its disappearance. I know the game had a small following in the community and there were quite a few people who invested significant amounts of time into the game. I don't want that to go to waste. I'm intending to start working on ETCF again. The rate in which I progress at this is somewhat up in the air. I hope I'll have something for you all to enjoy before I leave college and go work in the real world come this summer.

Thanks for those of you who cared enough to read. I hope to bring you something to enjoy in the coming months, and I'm looking forward to reacquainting myself with the community.

• Like 1

*Comes into topic, looks at Gamerdude, sits down and waits*

Welcome backwards, forwards, sidewards, hospital wards, afterwards, and all sorts of other crazy wards that are still welcoming, Gamerdude. I'm actually only here because I was told there'd be cake in this topic. Eating cake seems like the best way to cure my sausage roll addiction, but all the cakes seem to be lies. Still, it's been 2 minutes minus 120 seconds since my last sausage roll and I'm very proud of myself and the progress I've made.

I... missed the point of the topic again, didn't I?

*Curls up and goes to sleep in this topic*