A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

The Unofficially Obligatory Christmas/New Year's Thread.

DJ espeed

Well, it wasn't a bad Christmas. I got a Sonic shirt and matching beanie, ...

3484z1e.jpg

(Well, I didn't try it on until recently, when I was taking that picture. Definitely something nice and warm for the winter time.)

...800 MS Points (digitally by means of my brother, last minute person, him), and a check for $10.

A meager Christmas, but hey. Christmas nonetheless. :P

hb jesus

SO WHAT PRESENTS DID SANTA BRING EVERYONE :aparty:

Just an iTouch and $20. Go look at SSMB's Christmas topic, it's sickening how everyone is showered with a shitload of presents.

Though I'm satisfied because an iTouch is awesome and I now have enough money to buy a Wii game. Guess what game I'm going to get.

I'M GOING TO REACH FOR THE STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARS!!!!!!! ALTHOUGH THEY LOOOOOOK PRETTY FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!!!

For XMas I got... nothing. You know, since I stopped believing Santa Claus I stopped being a kid. I was hoping for a portable Mega Drive or a Kinect bundle, but oh... looks like I'll have to make some money to get it all. Not that it's a bad thing, but oh. I wanted a surprise. ):

wellllllll, I got

a 22" 720p tv for my room

Custom Robo for GCN

de Blob for Wii (pretty fun, actually)

Kirby Air Ride for GCN

Ratchet Deadlocked for PS2

Super Monkey Ball 2 for GCN

Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz for Wii

Super Monkey Ball: Step and Roll for Wii (I still need to try some of the harder levels)

Wario Land: Shake It! for Wii

Elite Beat Agents for DS (to replace the one I lost)

Mario Vs Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem for DS

a case for DS cartridges

a pack of huge DS pen styli (already lost them looools)

a Sonic figure from Toys R Us (to go along with my other Sonic figure from Toys R Us?)

a dollar store basketball thing (silly mother)

a whoopee cushion (silly mother!)

I guess it sounds like a lot but everything barring the tv was less than $20 a pop