A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Minecraft: Come Play With Us!

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a problem in the game with water: if you place blocks in the water then remove them, the water doesn't always fill the empty block correctly and you end up with currents and holes. Real pain to fix, too.

And yeah, the statue is back - did you really think I wouldn't make a backup before setting fire to 8+ hours of work? :tgrin:

=Smidge=

I thank you for rebuilding my house. Or helping with it. I built on top of it, though I'm kinda pissed that the wall and door holes I had to make didn't result in that gold coming back into my inventory. :( Hopefully, this pretty neat NEW house shouldn't burn.

Edit: See my latest post in this thread for those screenshots I promised. :P

P.S. there's like 20+ diamond picks in the storage boxes in Duckboy's house.

=Smidge=

I'm probably gonna build a storage area in a little bit for things like this, since now that iron doors and shit work, I set up a bunch that can't be opened from the outside of my house.

Smidge, you should fill that up with everything after. I need lava!!

Oh, and you should probably spawn a bunch of glass and various things that can only be made in a forge, because it seems like the new update screwed up forges worse than they already were. I can't forge anything anymore without it destroying the items.

EDIT: I set up a storage area, directly to the left of the spawn point. Feel free to rearrange everything how you want. I also put a forge and workbench in there too. The chest in the very back of the room is all the tools. Moved a big chunk of stuff from my chests over to these (I kept some stuff of course :P).

Warning: Inside one of the chests is bedrock. Try to avoid like... using that since it can't be mined away.

I'm one of those awesome brothers who is always throwing money at my somewhat less awesome older brother... so yes.

Ila and I did some epic stuff today. We worked on the Time of Eve bar, I experimented with redstone and learned how to make a couple rather simple logic circuits (6 input lock for the win!)... but I had to consult the guide when it came to figuring out how to make an oscillator. Then Ila and I went off adventuring across the ocean searching for snow... but alas, we found only dessert. Last thing we did was set up camp in the dessert.

Wait, Duckboy wants me out?

He just rigged a trap inside his own house because I idled there. Thankfully damage isn't implemented, but if he wants me out, okay.

So it was YOU who built that room! Duckboy didn't even know about that secret passage until I accused HIM of building it, so I set a trap to find out who did. Looks like it worked!

=Smidge=

That tunnel wasn't part of the house. It was a secret. Nobody knew about it. But you found it somehow, and built that room. Then it became significantly less secret when I accused Duckboy of doing it - which he didn't.

So I decided to build the trap, figuring whoever DID build it would return and complain about being blown up, thus informing me of the culprit.

I have no idea how you found that tunnel but now I'll have to make a new one somewhere else!

=Smidge=