A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

NFL Football

Zonar Games

Whos is waiting for next season!!! I have been with the Jacksonville Jaguars since I was 5 since my Sonic playing days. And I don't live in Florida,xD. But what is your favorite team your rooting for next season?! I think besides b-ball football is the best sport ever, so much action and i'm not talking about that janet jackson incident years back...

I know I said I hate sports, but the Pats ftw. I wish the rest of our teams sucked less. Then I'd care about sports a little more (the Sox enjoy breaking my heart, I have no clue wtf is going on with the Celtics or the Bruins anymore, and the Pats are the only decent team, though I find football boring.)

Why don't they take off their armor like real men if AFL do?

well AFL os that extreme fooball...NFL is that kind of football where you can get tossed around like a rag doll by the bus. I can't think of anyone with brains to actually take their armor off.

Chargers are rompin this year, with or without Brees.

lol, I'm going for jacksonville this time they goin all tha way to the super bowl. After years of losses back to back they finally got the meaning of ass kickin!!

Football kicks ass. It's a shame my Rams started to suck following the collapse against the Patriots in 2002 Super Bowl.

Off-topic: Zonar, could you try and put more...um...pauses in your posts, because all the run-on sentences make my head spin and zone out and then I have to re-read your post and then I have to read it again but by the way football is the best manly sport ever I think yes it is.

Football kicks ass. It's a shame my Rams started to suck following the collapse against the Patriots in 2002 Super Bowl.

Off-topic: Zonar, could you try and put more...um...pauses in your posts, because all the run-on sentences make my head spin and zone out and then I have to re-read your post and then I have to read it again but by the way football is the best manly sport ever I think yes it is.

For a second, I thought you were trying to get him to stop posting, or post less, and I lawled cause that would have been mean.

Wait, was that a joke? Because you just made a run-on sentence for the whole of that paragraph. (That is, were you jokingly making that a run-on sentence on purpose?)

Football? I think it's okay. I don't hate it, but I don't like it a whole bunch either. It's sometimes fun to watch it when my older brother is already watching it on TV or when he's playing Madden NFL '06, but I'm not really any sort of sports buff in any sense of the word. I don't even really like to play sports that much. Maybe soccer every 4 months or so, but that's it.

I could type faster that that but 50 is enough to get somebody confuzed:confused:
Lol 50? that's it?

That's all right*, I can only type at 45 WPM at my fastest. I was never any good at those Mavis Beacon programs (I lack the proper coordination,) although they did help me to improve a little bit. I don't type the "official," correct way, or so to speak; I just look down at the keyboard and type letters that are in front me, remembering to tap the space bar key w/ my thumb after every word I type. I've done so much that out of repetition I always automatically tap Space after I finish a word. The real problem with me is that I constantly stop and freeze to think about what I have to type next and how best to phrase what want to say next, making my WPM 20 on average. :o

*Just for the benefit of all you SFGers who don't know, "alright" is not a real word, though people may use it from time to time when all they need to say "all right". I just didn't want any of you to be one of those people who make that mistake.