A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

The big E3 thread

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just saw Marvel Vs Capcom 3 gameplay.

I dont care about anything else. I anticipate this game like no other.

I know they're making it for consoles, but if they were to make an arcade cabinet of this it would be astronomically epic.

P.s. Hey sereph did you see the new trailer with deadpool and dante. In-freakin-credible.

EDIT: Link to vid

I'm guessing PS3/Xbox 360?

The 3DS graphics are hella nice. Wasn't really expecting that.

What the Fuck? I guess those rumors were correct. I heard people said the 3DS is actually more powerful than the Nintendo Wii, if not AS powerful.

So that means 3DS is to Wii as PSP is to PS2. Looking at that screenshot, that looks like the Brawl model of Pit.

P.s. Hey sereph did you see the new trailer with deadpool and dante. In-freakin-credible.

My christ, everyone in that game looked delicious. Dante and Deadpool have to be my favorites, but EVERYONE looks beastly. Chris completely took me by surprise. Dante looks to have had like his entire DMC3 moveset ripped from the game, because his moves seem to act just like they did in the game, effects and animations and all. The air combos for this game are just fucking amazing.

Iron Man, Hulk and Captain America are just complete ass-beaters. Iron Man seems to be the new Magneto, Hulk is just crazy powerful and Captain America looks really good too. They said in the E3 demo, Felicia, Morrigan and Wolverine were in the game as well, but for some reason there are no videos of them being played with.

Lets hope this E3 demo is released on XBL/PSN sometime soon. it looks more than playable.

Edit: Oh, the 3DS Tech Demos aren't in realtime. Nevermind. Still, the graphics in actual application should at least be on par with the PSP if not a bit better, which is more than enough to keep me happy.

Hmm, so sony's show was pretty boring. Aside from the assassin's creed 2 multiplayer footage and portal 2 trailer, I wasn't too thrilled. Oh wait, little big planet 2 looks pretty nuts though.

SO far, nintendo really kicked ass the most. It was a no bullshit, here's our heavy hitters presentation, and that's all I really wanted.

EDIT: Oh scarlet: http://ds.ign.com/articles/109/1098192p1.html

Twisted Metal made me laugh. Felt like they completely overhyped it, but whatever. The game itself looked surprisingly interesting.

Son, have you ever played a Twisted Metal in your life? You cannot overhype it. It is Twisted Metal.

Yea twisted metal is one of sony's beloved exclusives. I was actually wondering the other day what happened to that series.

So excited about a GT5 release date finally.

I just watched the G4 coverage of the star wars KOTOR MMO, looks so awesome. Backed by the fact that it's free to play, I'm pretty sure I'll be buying and playing.