A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

The big E3 thread

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm rather disappointed...

I haven't really heard any Megaman news. I thought for sure maybe Capcom was going to bring a MM title to show off or at least announce, or even that cool Megaman X Online thing that I want to know more about.

Seeing as I only was interested in Golden Sun, Zelda Wii (sorta), Mickey, and the 3DS..and I really love Megaman, nope! e3 as a whole was like half interesting to me this year. It would have made my day if on the Capcom 3DS lineup it said Megaman ZX3.

It would have made my day if on the Capcom 3DS lineup it said Megaman ZX3.

Oh god yes. Megaman ZX was a beautiful game and was really fun, i'd love to see it in 3D.

BTW, has anyone seen a Wii RPG named Xenoblade? It looks absolutely amazing, i was surprised it was on Wii to tell the truth...

Mortal Combat?....looks better, i must say. Still not my cup of tea, but i'd actually play the game now. It looks really neat. the hat guy's fatality actually made me cringe, likely from the angle he was screwed over at.

Well, that was quite the show this year. E3 2010 was awesome, and in some ways awkward. There was a lot of big news at E3 this year. Big titles. Big Announcements. Big Unveilings. And depending on your thoughts of a certain Redmond company renowned for PC gaming trying to make a move in the console gaming arena, Big Embarrassments.

Here are my favorite Highlights of the show:

-MGS Rising.

-Forza with Kinect (I'll be playing this sans Kinect, kthnxbai)

-DKCR for the Wii

-3DS unveiling and related demos.

-Kid Icarus trailer

-Kevin Butler's appearance at the Sony Conference.

Am I crazy, or did I see 100 french acrobats prancing around in an arena the other night? I hear there was a sale on blue ponchos... ...Gaming is having a ridiculously large TV in a tiny apartment.

-Gran Turismo 5 release date and related announcements.

E3 has come and passed and now we are waiting for the next big gaming conference... GamesCom in Leipzig!

• 2 weeks later...

BTW, I didn't watch the Sony conference, but did Gabe Newell actually say that the PS3 version of Portal 2 would be the best version?

And did people actually believe him? This is Gabe Newell, the same man who trashed the PS3 verbally on countless occasionals and didn't even bother to port the LFD games to the platform and let EA do the Orange Box porting job. He's obviously bullshitting. I bet the only reason Portal 2 is actually on the system is because Sony paid Valve to port it.