A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Fuck Canada Thread

Slingerland

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be a good observation haha. Only I don't know if I'd consider us to be a frozen wasteland, definitely as you get up further North, but I've seen barely any snow all winter. Could just be where I'm situated though, southern BC in the mountains.

If I didn't have college to be at and could afford it, I'd probably have gone to Vancouver to see this all, its a few hours away.

Edit: Lark, me too!

So Canada kicked our ass at hockey after all.

Ass kicking? No. The game went to overtime. It was the greatest game I've seen since, well, when the U.S. beat Canada 5-3 in the preliminary round. Of course, that was the preliminary round so it doesn't count. >:E

It's just a disappointing feeling to see the youngest team in the tournament run the table and then not win gold. Kick in the nuts, bruh.

Ass kicking? No. The game went to overtime. It was the greatest game I've seen since, well, when the U.S. beat Canada 5-3 in the preliminary round. Of course, that was the preliminary round so it doesn't count. >:E

It's just a disappointing feeling to see the youngest team in the tournament run the table and then not win gold. Kick in the nuts, bruh.

Yeah dude i was disappointed too, America was running the train on EVERYONE, I was pretty confident that we were going to do the same with Canada in that game, but they came and played hard.

I support Canada's victory even though I've never watched a game of hockey in my life.

It could have been worse though, America could have lost to France.

Same here; First hockey game I've watched and It was a great game.

So they kicked our nuts. I suppose thats a distinction.