A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

[S]Rael[/S] Blazefire posts new RSXG info!!!

Sincerely sorry I had to bring this name up, feel free to move, close or delete as you guys see fit. I figured this could be good for a laugh.

Moderators can see Ip's...and emails... Picture explains everything:

blazefail.png

I figured at least Rael would want to see this.

I really cant believe he would stoop that low as to impersonate someone else.

I figured this would fit the fangame section as there are some "NEW" Retro sonic XG screen caps. If said game is still in the works and blaze did steal them, I can blur them out for you, just ask me too and I'll replace it, I kind of doubt it though.

EDIT-BTW: how often do you guys have to deal with ban-dodgers, and what do you guys do with them, we are having trouble with em lately.

• Like 1

I've actually never even HEARD of FGX until right now.

I signed up under the username Rael and messaged one of the admins about my identity being stolen. Wait actually FGR, are you an admin over there? Could you just ban his account with some message like "gtfo blazefire" for me actually? and make sure to delete his posts too.

I recently got him banned from Sonic Retro and MFS by pointing out that he was using stolen graphics... again. I guess he's trying to get back at me by ruining my name by making ME seem like a thief now (though my name is in the credits of the original XG demo... i could probably convince people I'm actually working on it anyway rofl)

I would be the third person he's impersonated - first Blaze Hedgehog (the origin of his username), then Bibin from Sonic Retro, and now me. haha.

+rep to you for notifying me, FGR. lemme know if you're not an admin over there so I can continue trying to talk to the staff and make sure blazefire stops. Please let me know if you find Blazefire doing this anywhere else, I get the feeling FGX isn't the only place.

And to answer your question, I think this was before you joined, but we've dealt with Blazefire's shit for years. He used to keep rejoining under different names and stealing shit other people's made and then we would find him out when we'd notice he's using other people's stuff. He's really the only serious bandodging case we've had. he has a dynamic IP, so there's no easy way to keep him out. he's SFGHQ's public enemy #1.

In regards to how we deal with it: bans can ALWAYS be contested, but a bandodger is gone for good. there have been some cases where we've temp banned someone for a short amount of time but they didn't want to wait, so they rejoined under a different name and we'd permaban them.

haha he just sent me a PM

Enjoying your afternoon? You shouldn't be you son of a "female dog"! There is plenty more to come buddy, I WILL NOT let you get away with what you did at MFZ. You will pay, one way or the other.

--------------------

Moderators can see IP's

i guess he IS mad

haha he just sent me a PM

Enjoying your afternoon? You shouldn't be you son of a "female dog"! There is plenty more to come buddy, I WILL NOT let you get away with what you did at MFZ. You will pay, one way or the other.

--------------------

Moderators can see IP's

i guess he IS mad

Rael he will CUT you

why does he care so much about MFS lol

Yeah I am a moderator and did ban. (how I can view his IP) I also knew you were using the personal messenger :P unfortunately I cant see what you typed, or edit/delete PM's.

I'm in chat with an admin now and I'll have him deal with your messages then.

Before I banned blaze he taunted me with his dynamic IP. so I knew that too, so er, yeah, also...he's you tube account has been banned about 4 times as well. He's never pulled anything like this there, but I have a watch on his account there as well, so if anything does come up... Right now he has some tech demo footage, and (credited) RSXG footage. under the same name as his account on FGX.

Also Rai, the admin, wants to talk to you about something or another, he signed up here and pushed your rank up a bit on our forums, so you can see the thread.

Yeah I am a moderator and did ban. (how I can view his IP) I also knew you were using the personal messenger :P unfortunately I cant see what you typed, or edit/delete PM's.

I'm in chat with an admin now and I'll have him deal with your messages then.

Before I banned blaze he taunted me with his dynamic IP. so I knew that too, so er, yeah, also...he's you tube account has been banned about 4 times as well. He's never pulled anything like this there, but I have a watch on his account there as well, so if anything does come up... Right now he has some tech demo footage, and (credited) RSXG footage. under the same name as his account on FGX.

Also Rai, the admin, wants to talk to you about something or another, he signed up here and pushed your rank up a bit on our forums, so you can see the thread.

Looks like he has another one.

http://www.youtube.com/user/xXBlazefirelpXx

And...isn't this the old Sonic XG sprite?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVUTgzs59YQ

Yes, it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCqK9rsfH1s&feature=channel

He actually credits them in a earlier video of him playing Sonic XG. Yet uses the sprite from Sonic XG in his fangame.

Sincerely sorry I had to bring this name up, feel free to move, close or delete as you guys see fit. I figured this could be good for a laugh.

Moderators can see Ip's...and emails... Picture explains everything:

[qimg]http://i567.photobucket.com/albums/ss120/FanGameRevolver/blazefail.png[/qimg]

I figured at least Rael would want to see this.

I really cant believe he would stoop that low as to impersonate someone else.

I figured this would fit the fangame section as there are some "NEW" Retro sonic XG screen caps. If said game is still in the works and blaze did steal them, I can blur them out for you, just ask me too and I'll replace it, I kind of doubt it though.

EDIT-BTW: how often do you guys have to deal with ban-dodgers, and what do you guys do with them, we are having trouble with em lately.

Well Fangamerevolver remember me right it is me, Thundersonic3 on Dekoldrick site right.

I know it may have trouble from sonic xg but that game kinda look bad i think.

Good eye, Azu. That's actually how I got him banned from MFS. He somehow obtained the Sonic XG engine (I no rite? First the worlds version of Nexus, then the Emerald Ties engine, then the XG engine... he just digs through people's servers and finds shit) so I'm guessing he just took it from that.

Pretty sure hejust stole the XG head though, and put it on his own sprite's body. Then he edited a few pixels to make it look like his own. I posted this image at MFS and shit hit the fan:

sxgspritecomparison.png

Who can blame I want too be Rael too!

oh you :awink:

I think you guys should refrain from putting important files on servers. Or at least use something a bit more secure. I mean a networking genius, but with href target hacks and such (basically, backdoor/spoofing). I'm more worried about Blaze's server, if he still uses it.

I got the same thing Slingerland. I payed him no mind. He was like, "I've changed!" And I was like "Uh-huh". This was months ago. It was odd he suddenly messaged me asking about my MegaMan Engine.

I just can't understand how does he get all these engines. He asked me for an engine too but I just stopped contacting him as soon as I found out that he is Blazefire.

I mean engines are not the stuff that a developer would give to an untrusted person.

Anyway you can't deny that he became some king of mascot of Sonic fangaming community.:ssmile: