A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Merry Christmas guys.

Andrew

So it's Christmas for 2009.

So far: A SEGA Megadrive 1 (the ugly one). Sonic 2, Kid Chameleon.

I bought my girlfriend: The Orange Box, Bioshock, Counter-Strike Source. A lava lamp and a Jason Mraz CD. (~$110)

Got my mum an organiser and an expensive Parker pen for my family Secret Santa and a JAG Polo tee for a cousin for cousins Secret Santa.

What'd you get/give?

Merry Christmas! We don't exchange gifts until midnight, but I am sure I will get some cash- Which when you factor in how much I spend on gifts for people- basically nulls the whole gift giving experience anyways :P

However my TF2 server has finally seen a steady roll of regulars and it's been filling by it's self all week, so for me it's been a Merry Christmas :0

Nothing yet as it's still eve over here in the States. But, I purchased DSi's for my two younger bro's as they lost their DS'es/DS Lite's. Got some presents real early when my family and I went shopping, namely a 22" Samsung TV and the Windows 7 Ultimate upgrade. I also got one of my brothers the Windows 7 upgrade pack for his brand new Dell. That lucky kid gets the free upgrade from Vista.

From my family I received a rice cooker, Disgaea 3, a tshirt, a family guy glass, and an aluminum water bottle. From friends I received Style Savvy, Castle of Shikigami 3, and gift certificates to my favorite sushi bar. From work I received $50 cash and $30 to a local game store.

Fun times. Happy Holidays.

right well that's Uncle Ristar done with Xmas today.

i cooked a fucking class roast dinner and got a new camera, dragonball raging blast, modern warfare 3, UFC 2009 and forza motorsport 4.

i'm currently running a bath to use with the bathbomb the missus got me.

oh my god Sally Webster has CANCER!

...and forza motorsport 4.

I believe you mean Forza Motorsport 3.

EDIT: Oh, that's right, I opened my presents today, so...

I was given:

-A 3 Mo. Xbox Live Gold card. *feels stupid for paying USD 20.00 to renew sub.*

-The Night at the Museum 2 Holiday DVD Pack (Movie+Monkey Mischief Short)

-USD 15.00 Starbucks giftcard. Looks like I'm paying for coffee next time...

-A DS Lite Starter kit. Should'a had this a long time ago, like, when I got my DS Lite.

-A Hotwheels Ferrari set. (I'm too old to play, thus I collect.)

Kinda lousy, but as they say, "You get what you get and you don't throw a fit."

I had an epic Christmas.

-Vizio 32' widescreen 1080i HDTV (this took several hours to set up, but was well worth it)

-New Super Mario Bros. Wii

-Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

-Legend of the Seeker: The Complete First Season (with deleted scenes! I never got to watch the entire season, so this is going to be extremely awesome.)

-Jeff Dunham's Very Special Christmas Special

-and a Sonic & Knuckles (not the Genesis game) T-shirt!

Gave my brother Sonic Rush, Phantom Hourglass, and a Wii Bakugan game. He's currently addicted to the Bakugan game as I type this.

Hooray! A pissing contest. My fav. =)

I got a new watch (strap on the old one broke in October), a new pair of running shoes (current pair are in pretty shabby shape), a jar of sea salt, a jar of chipotle chili seasoning, and one of those Uncle John's Bathroom Reader books.

So it's the end of Boxing Day for me and from my girlfriend's dad and stepmum I got AC/DC Rock Band with a RB Guitar/drumset and a new PS2 since my old one (which I also got from them) had a dying laser.

Holy crap. I also talked to my auntie and I'm gonna be getting their Megadrive (2) + games! :D Then I'm gonna talk to my cousins and see if they'll give me theirs as well (they have Moonwalker) haha.