A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

will u buy sawnik compulashun 4 deeEss?

Slingerland

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's funnier is that you can actually buy a legal (albeit gimped, homebrew-only) flash card at Wal Mart for like 9 bucks and put emulators on that. It's made by those action replay guys. It's just a matter of finding a reliable emulator and converting it to work on the card. That's how I played Earthbound for the first time, actually.

Sega will have to pack in some nice content to justify buying these games for the 20-somethingth time.

I'm sure there'll be a Chao Garden.

Even if I didn't already have the Mega Collection...there's only four games on there? Really? You think they couldn't fit anymore 1 MB roms on to a 128MB flash card (or whatever)?

I don't think that the programmers will leave a lot of empty space. 4 Genesis/Megadrive games equals a 8 Mb probably. Maybe they will add some extra shit like movies o some unlockable games (Ristar, Vectorman...AGAIN).

I'm sure there'll be a Chao Garden.

Actually I HIGHLY doubt there will be a chao garden. There isn't on any of the other sonic comps what makes you so sure they'll put one in here saying something like that is a huge leap of faith with no evidence what so ever. Was there even a Chao garden in the 2 DS Sonic games? It seems to me that the chao garden might be dead.

If that co-op between Sonic and Knuckles is real and the ports don't suck...

Then maybe. But then I realized that I would have nobody to play it with and am now asking myself why the XBLA ports of these games didn't include online co-op play, let alone a good netcode. Sonic 2 XBLA has this stupid lag when playing versus and you are Tails =/. Oh well.

If these ports suck then no, I have them all on my PSP as it is anyway.

Thats true, but I think it would be fun if each player could see what the hell they were doing and have a little marker on the bottom screen that shows where the other player is in relation to you. When the boss starts the other player is teleported there. It would be a neat diversion at the very least.

But who am I kidding, that is too much work to put into a port like this lol!