A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Transformers!

shadowgoten

looks really...really...REALLY...lame. Though the concept itself is somewhat silly too (a show created to promote toys that change shape, thus it revolves around robots fighting each other while changing shape? Wha?)

So it's a movie based on a saturday morning cartoon based on a toy revoling around the concept of transforming. Yea....

$50 says they play the transformers theme throughout the movie (like how they wouldn't stop playing the Harry Potter theme in the movies.)

You have to be of a certain age to truly appreciate Transformers... surprisingly PG is that age, but I guess he must've been into something else.

I think the movie has the potential to be good, but I'm not going to make any more judgements until I see it.

You have to be of a certain age to truly appreciate Transformers... surprisingly PG is that age, but I guess he must've been into something else.

I think the movie has the potential to be good, but I'm not going to make any more judgements until I see it.

surprizingly? @_@

I was never into Transformers or GI Joe or any of that stuff. I had cable, so back then, I thought anything on those basic channels was generic and stupid...'cept the Batman animated series. That was tits.

Oh, and the toys were always overly confusing. I could never tell if I was doing it the right way till my friends would be like "no it goes like this" and then assemlbed it, but they were so good at it that the got bored of it as soon as they showed me, and they'd take me somewhere else to show me something stupider (usually WWF related)

Guest Shadix

I never really got into Transformers until they revived the series with Armada.

I was never able to get into the whole Beast Wars crap, and I never did get to see the original.

"I never really got into Transformers until they revived the series with Armada."

And then after watching 5 episodes I randomly kept "missing it" and then just gave up watching it so.. yea. My friend said Optimus is going to be a firetruck. >.>

PC0: She was cute.