A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

SonicForever, OLD WEBSITE

Realm0D

I saw Sonic Forever in a magazine call Retro Gaming or something like that just recently.

Retro Gamer issue 65 is the the magazine in question. Also features a lot of stuff on Project-S; the Chris Senn headed game which is supposed to be what Sonic X-Treme would have been like completed. Sonic Robo-Blast 2 also gets a mention aswell as a Chao-maze type game which name I can't recall.

I know, Did you know how many years i've been looking for this only to find out that the website is still up even though I could find it and I did by searching on a random forum called SonicRetro? 8D

I believe it was something called the retro sonic development kit or something like that. Was (maybe?) supposed to be released after retro sonic XG appeared at SAGE or something. I highly doubt it was made with MMF2 or anything like that. I honestly don't know much about this but was positively enthralled when i heard RSXG was supposed to debut at this years SAGE sadly it turned out to just be a rumor.

I believe it was something called the retro sonic development kit or something like that. Was (maybe?) supposed to be released after retro sonic XG appeared at SAGE or something. I highly doubt it was made with MMF2 or anything like that. I honestly don't know much about this but was positively enthralled when i heard RSXG was supposed to debut at this years SAGE sadly it turned out to just be a rumor.

Sonicretro forums.....

Again, how are you miraculously SO full of shit? Everything that you've said about anything has been incorrect.

That said, I've forwarded you an application for TSSZ. Enjoy.

Again, how are you miraculously SO full of shit? Everything that you've said about anything has been incorrect.

That said, I've forwarded you an application for TSSZ. Enjoy.

meh didn't know... just trying to help out from what I had read about RSXG.

I just fan game casually and haven't been doing it for a long time... sorry if I seem like an idiot.

meh didn't know... just trying to help out from what I had read about RSXG.

also I never got an application...be sure to send it to fangamerevolver (at) gmail (dot) net and not my moms mailbox. . .

I just fan game casually and haven't been doing it for a long time... sorry if I seem like an idiot.

You don't. Don't worry.

Retro Gamer issue 65 is the the magazine in question. Also features a lot of stuff on Project-S; the Chris Senn headed game which is supposed to be what Sonic X-Treme would have been like completed. Sonic Robo-Blast 2 also gets a mention aswell as a Chao-maze type game which name I can't recall.

Project S is not sonic Xtreme, i'ts a game loosely based on it's ideas... and the screenshot in that magazine is so old ;_; i wish i could have taken a better one before they sent the material to the magazine.