A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Blue Choas

Hello, i'm JakeThehedgehog Also known as JetTH or rokiux325.

I've been working on my game for a while now and i want to show it here.

I don't have any videos of my current project.

But i have some screenshots.

BCpic1.png?t=1245574451

BCpic2.png?t=1245574482

BCpic3.png?t=1245574529

basicly the story is, that dr. eggman captures 4 of sonics friends and infects them with his new invention, blue virus. which changes them completely. so now sonic has to rescue all of them. so after you rescue one of your friends. he/she will be able to help you somehow. which will lead to new gimmicks.

I'll post more soon.

Credits:

Damizean

JasonLambert

BlazefireLP

Tristanjmnz

Feel free to comment.

Hello, i'm JakeThehedgehog Also known as JetTH or rokiux325.

I've been working on my game for a while now and i want to show it here.

I don't have any videos of my current project.

But i have some screenshots.

[qimg] BCpic1.png?t=1245574451 [/qimg]

[qimg] BCpic2.png?t=1245574482 [/qimg]

[qimg] BCpic3.png?t=1245574529 [/qimg]

basicly the story is, that dr. eggman captures 4 of sonics friends and infects them with his new invention, blue virus. which changes them completely. so now sonic has to rescue all of them. so after you rescue one of your friends. he/she will be able to help you somehow. which will lead to new gimmicks.

I'll post more soon.

Credits:

Damizean

JasonLambert

BlazefireLP

Tristanjmnz

Feel free to comment.

I love that BG, were did you get it from? I also love the LOGO in your signature. Did you make it yourself?

I think there was already a fangame titled Blue chaos by magitek. Oh well, re-used name doesn't seem to stop the amount of Sa3s floating around either. That wasnt really a sonic fan-game now that I recall..

I totaly agree, I do hate unoriginal Sequals with just a number with the same name. It's so un-original. I guess SonicXG is an exception because the idea of it is original plus extreamly nice graphics.

Did a little research on you, Jake. Here's my verdict:

I'm fucking tired of Blazefire's butt-buddies coming in here and posting the utter, putrid shit that they work on. Blazefire, I know that you're reading this message board, because you have nothing better to do with your piece of shit life, so read closely:

GET FUCKED.

Move on with your life, retard.

We have a rule. You don't post the work of banned members. It's a form of bandodging. Since, Jake, you have three dumbfucks on your team who are the most hated people that we've ever had the displeasure of dealing with, I'm taking you and your project out. They were permanently banned for theft, horrid posting habits, deplorable attitudes, and ban-dodging. You are not allowed to be a vehicle for them.

Take all of your horse-shit, half-assed projects and your butchering of the English language back to YouTube, where it belongs.

Finally, a note to cool people and wanna-be reporters: This ban or my purposefully over-the-top actions within this post shall not be protested. End of discussion.