A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Let's have an E3 thread

Sorry if it offended you, but I'm more of a GT connoisseur. I'm talking ALMS, And the FIA GT Series.

Not really :P

Well it certainly means the end of EA's involvement in NASCAR sims; there've been rumblings for a while that they were going to let their contract with EA lapse and let other publishers take a crack at the sport. Hallelujah. (they also recently threw some weight behind iRacing) Yet i'm not holding my breath for any car makes other than the drop dead hideous current one to be available. Ug.

But otherwise, realtime weather changes and finally car damage? I might have to pay attention to this thing now.

I actually love Spike. Everyone's like 'ZOMG NEW MARIO GALAXY! YEEEEEEAAAA!', and he's like being the cool cat and saying 'Pffft...'. <3
PG's just proven too much of a Mario fan for these "Sonic forums", ya know? Spike just keeps him in line. ;) *Kidding, PG.*

Edit: LOL, PG has a Bison dp.

Just keep in mind: Smash Bros. Brawl was first shown at Miyamoto's roundtable two days after E3.

Reggie's already teased about something being shown/talked about, so we'll have to see what happens...

EDIT: also I hate Spike >:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

If that mother fucker is teasing anything like last year, it'll be DLC clothing packs for Animal Crossing.

Apparently Miyamoto showed everyone new art for the new Zelda game for Wii, but nobody can post it online. It's got an older Link looking over his shoulder and there's a girl crying, and this "has something to do with the story/game".

He wanted to announce it this E3, but couldn't. Which kinda sucks, because the Mario, Zelda, Metroid trifecta hasn't been unleashed on E3 since the Gamecube.

DJ Hero looks fun since its not bloody DJMax or Beatmania. But err:

New Metroid makes me happy, especially since its actually covering the Adam chapter from Metroid that was vaguely hinted at in Fusion. Hooray for no more Prime bullshit story insertion BS!

Mario Galaxy 2 is a surprise if anything, but at least I know I'll have two wii games to buy next year.

I didn't catch anything from sony specifically, although I guess Final Fantasy XIV sorta excites me, shame it looks like its going to be more fantasy vana'diel BS though. I'd rather they take an approach less traditional, like FFX.

Speaking of Final Fantasy, FFVII on PSN. Downloaded and playing, again.

Didn't catch anything from Microsoft, but I suppose I'll be picking up a 360 eventually.

Oh yeah, and I guess theres some stuff related to everyone's favorite motion picture Metal Gear Solid, but bleh.

You know, I can't help but be a tad angry at them for reusing the whole Galaxy center point gravity concept twice in a row. It was fun, no doubt, but just looking at what they showed, you can see them repeating a lot of the same ideas... including but certainly not limited to a planet in the shape of Mario's head.

Apparently Miyamoto showed everyone new art for the new Zelda game for Wii, but nobody can post it online. It's got an older Link looking over his shoulder and there's a girl crying, and this "has something to do with the story/game".

He wanted to announce it this E3, but couldn't. Which kinda sucks, because the Mario, Zelda, Metroid trifecta hasn't been unleashed on E3 since the Gamecube.

I honestly found that bit of news hilarious. Seriously, I laughed. I can picture it now:

*back at NintendoHQ*

Miyamoto: Sony's and MS's conference were better than ours... This must be stopped. *Browses deviantART* AHA! HERE! WE HAVE A ZELDA GAME! We will announce that we are announcing it next year! It always seems to work with Kojima! The day is saved!

You know, I can't help but be a tad angry at them for reusing the whole Galaxy center point gravity concept twice in a row. It was fun, no doubt, but just looking at what they showed, you can see them repeating a lot of the same ideas... including but certainly not limited to a planet in the shape of Mario's head.

Desperation sets in.