A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Mutlitheft Auto

Aaron C-T

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flyff haters: It is kind of boring, but to me, all online games are boring without people you know to play against.

That's totally irrelevant. The underlying point of playing MMO games is so you might make new friends. I can personally say I've made many, many friends on MMORPGs. You then, shock horror, play with THEM. Or you could always join a clan with Ventrilo and play with them. *shrug*

But hey, whatever.

Trust me, FlyFF is one of the best MMORPGs you can get into.

Good GMs, very decent community (OMGWDF THEY SPEAK ENGLISH?!), and its free. And BTW i heard FlyFF was practlly the same thing as ROSE, just better and free'er. (Never played Rose.)

But in all truth, if you want the best MMORPG ever and is willing to spend $8 a month, go buy a Hunters License and play Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst.

Best. Videogame. Ever.

I sware to god, i have never played a game more fun than PSO. (Let Alone PSO:BB. Online is just so fun that its dangerous. If you have a job/girlfriend/wife/husband/life, dont play the game or its all going bye-bye.)

FlyFF isn't anything like ROSE. I fully agree with you about PSO, though. I had much fun with Roy when he got me into it. I do agree with you about FlyFF's community, though. The GMs I spoke to were great, whereas you'd be hard-pressed to find GMs in GuildWars or ROSE. But hey. It's all about preference.

I never tried FlyFF and I probably won't as long as I'm back home. I still play Ragnarok Online on occasion and am currently into World of Warcraft (Seriously not as overrated as I thought it was initially)

I was into PSOBB for quite some time but then the dumbass from #lemonade that I played with quit, and I sort of gave up too... alsom something about never being able to connect to the game. I might try PSU when it comes out though.

Guild Wars is okay, I'm not too fond of it anymore though. It just had trouble keeping my intrest.

Seriously though, World of Warcraft... you can't go wrong with it.

Zal: You have GTA2? ...Where do you live? If you're somewhere in the US I need to play against you on Game Hunter xD. The only thing I hate about GTA2:GH is that unlike on MTA when someone lags.. you both lag. Even if there are 3 people playing and one has a ping you all have to suffer. When I play VC on MTA, I play normally, but the person with the high ping suffers because I can literally run circles around them, shoot out their tires, throw them out the car and take a bat to their head before they even realize I shot at them. Sure, it can be a tad unfair, but it's better than forcing everyone to pause while one person sits there with a ping of like 336. >.>

PSO hackers have to be THE *and excuse my language* GAYEST people on the face of the earth.

The DC hackers got so damn bad that they would like, run up to you and FSOD the shyt outta your character until all your items are gone.

*(FSOD= Frozen Screen of Death. Its a glitch in PSO that sonic team REFUSES to correct. Its bacically when the game freezes and screws up all your crap. Theres another one that freezes the game while its saving, which corrupts your whole memorycard.)

You would be playing, playing, playing, having the time of your life, you beat a boss, find a uber super duper rare, and before you can turn the game off to save, some little bitch decides to FSOD the ENTIRE SERVER, taking all your hard earned time, items and luck down the drain. (Occasionally along with your Character. )

I played online on DC once with my friend, i was watching him play when a hacker fanny ____ed his character to oblivion.

I never hacked PSO. I don't even know how to hack. The only MMORPG I like was RO. Plus, I just don't have the time.

Okay so you were PRO-PSO Hacking but you didn't actually do it? Or was that your "brother" just using your account.

As for MTA, it just really doesn't seem that interesting too me. Sure you can drive around, but knowing my luck I'll be shot by anyone and everyone.

Okay so you were PRO-PSO Hacking but you didn't actually do it? Or was that your "brother" just using your account.

As for MTA, it just really doesn't seem that interesting too me. Sure you can drive around, but knowing my luck I'll be shot by anyone and everyone.

I never hacked PSO. I do not know how to hack, at all. I don't even own any PSO games.