A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Mutlitheft Auto

Aaron C-T

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a version for GTA 3 and Vice City. San Andreas has a different version. I only have GTA 3, and unfortunately, the Australian version that doesn't work with it. Also the fact that any normal GTA 3 servers would probably lag cause im across the other side of the world, but thats besides the point.

MTA was way fun back in the day, but the GTA franchise has lost my interest ever since I started getting more into FPS games and MMOs. Like Scott said, WoW is great. Not free, but great fun. It can be a tad boring without the world PvP aspect, so if you're going to play it I recommend rolling yourself a character on a PvP server (I'm on Illidan as "Sessuali").

In any case though, I remember rolling with SG, 2D, Blues, Ducky, Sage, and Veejay back in the day in the Minority Squad. It was all mostly underground stuff, but wearing that [MS] tag was a means to display pride. Good times.

Took me a couple of months to get it working and when I eventually did, only Roy and Ducky ever wanted to play. :/

What was wrong anyway? All I can remember is you had some fudged up syncing issues.