A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Hello.

Syota-Nize

Introductions are nice and all, but it usually helps if you actually introduce yourself rather than just say "hi" and then walk off for a while.

In any event, welcome to SFGHQ. As long as you aren't a jackass and you follow the rules and have common courtesy, you'll get along here just fine. Sometimes you don't even need that much as long as you play your cards right. Still, definitely recommended.

And yes, this is as warm a welcome as I give to anyone. Pretty room temperature all in all.

Hey tentril, kiddos is a classy word. Our new friend here has class, unlike some people. Not to point any fingers though. Yeah, I'm talking about you.

Welcome to the forum! Hope you stick around.

gasp! I can't believe you would say such a thing Rael! I am deeply offended.

I'm totally calling you JB from now on. Since I have endeared you with a nickname, that makes you bound by some kind of contractual spiritual thing to stick around a while.

*sticks a giant circle on the wall*

There you go, I'll take it down after a while.

Actually, I have been around a while, I just seem to be a bit... inactive.

In other spooky self-fulfilling prophecy related activity, going at my current rate of posting, I should hit 6666 posts around Christmas.

Since when is 6666 considered evil? I mean, if it were 443556 then it would make sense.

Also, bets are on the table: who will get to lock one of the most productive threads on SFGHQ in September/October and ruin everyone's fun?